New travel destination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New travel destination

WELLINGTON, New Zealand, June 25 — Brothels will now be legal in New Zealand — its parliament narrowly voted on Wednesday to overturn the country’s 100-year-old sex laws which ban soliciting and living off the earnings of prostitution.

PARLIAMENTARIANS VOTED 60 to 59 in favor of the bill to decriminalize prostitution, drawing cheers from prostitutes and their supporters in the legislature’s packed public galleries. “We passed tonight the world’s best sex industry legislation,” said Labor politician Tim Barnett, who has long championed changing New Zealand’s sex laws. “It’s focused on real harms rather than trying to make moral judgments about the sex industry,” he told Reuters. Under present laws, prostitution itself is not illegal but associated acts such as brothel-keeping, soliciting and living off the earnings of prostitution are. The bill was passed despite intensive lobbying by church leaders, who feared it would draw young, vulnerable people into the industry and spawn new brothels. There are an estimated 8,000 prostitutes in New Zealand. According to police figures, there have been 279 prosecutions for soliciting in the last five years and 14 for living off the earnings of prostitution.

Anybody up for a road trip, LOL....

Maybe you gods can achieve your "enshortening" wishes with a little repetitive blunt traumatic axial compression maneuvers.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Anybody up for a road trip
    If you have a car that can get us to New Zealand.. then yeah...lol
    practice wu de

Comment

repetitive blunt traumatic axial compression maneuvers.
      Oh god, Doc you kill me sometimes...

LOL

Comment

Last week, there were successful protests all over New Zealand....
        Attached Files
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Cheer

You'd be suprised how pleasant a wooly sheep can be...

Go New Zealand!! :>

Comment

You'd be suprised how pleasant a wooly sheep can be...
            Yes, I must say, I think I would..... Anything you care to share with us?

Stories? Pictures? Videos?

Got tons of broken little wooly hearts down there, eh?

LOL, this thread brings tears to my eyes...

russbo.com

Comment

And I think you'd be surprise how pleasant a clean shaven errr......

never mind....
              practice wu de

Comment

Mean time in Australia…

Investors Pounce on Brothel Shares
                Thu May 1, 9:26 AM ET
                By Sonali Paul
                MELBOURNE (Reuters) - Australian stock market investors plunged enthusiastically into the world's oldest profession on Thursday when the country's largest brothel, the Daily Planet, began selling shares.

The Daily Planet, which hired Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss to spice up its stock listing and touts itself as a recession-proof, five-star hotel, raised A$3.75 million after selling 7.5 million shares in the property arm of its business.

The stock soared to 75 cents in the first minutes of trade -- a hefty 50 percent premium on its 50 cent float price in an otherwise depressed equity market, and then settled back at around 70 cents.

Comment

Working...
                X