Shao Hong Chuan instruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shao Hong Chuan instruction

k i have been doing this thing on shaolinwolf.com i canget the first 15 movements pretty well but yo a point it gets hard to follow does any one know where i can get a video that shows me how to do iy instead pictures

There are slideshows and videos of Shao Hong Chuan in the File Library part of this forum.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

is it a learing video or just some one doing it

Comment

Videos

The videos are monks/students performing the form.
        But im sure if you use the step by step guide you have already, combined with watching the videos, you might be able to pick up the general idea of how to do it.

Cheer

Comment

The slideshows are step by step. You can stop them at any time. I don't recommend that anyone learn from these things though. That's not the way you learn gong fu, nor is it what I had intended. They are there for information purposes only.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Working...
          X