Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? 4 Russbo.

I don't see anything on your site about the villages fight or roit or whatever it was.
    Where 20 disgruntled villages tryed to burn the temple and attack the monks.
    They then rushed an old monk and a young monk (forget his name) who stays in new york,
    With knifes and other weapons.The young monk killed two of them.
    They were trying to kill the old monk.He was injured and would not go to hospital.
    But then flew to the US to go to hospital.He was also let off for the killings by self defence.

now..

now what episode of "kung fu" was this?

and did cane fly off into the sunset with the tooth fairy in that one or..what?

hehehehehhe

just jk buddy..

dunno..sounds interesting, only monk i know of that lives in nyc is yan ming..would be interesting if he killed him somebody..

hehe
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Thyere was something that I posted somewhere in the forum about the guy in Alabama or somewhere down there, who claimed to have almost fought the entire Shaolin village. Now where was that....

If that wasn't the story, then I know nothing about it. I'll search to see if I can find that thread. It was pretty entertaining.

Here it is: http://x.russbo.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=347
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

This was recently and it wasn't Yan Ming.The monk is younger than him.

Comment

No, this event concerned Shawn Liu (Shi De Ru), not Yan Ming. I'll look into this. A little bizarre though, I can't imagine the Chinese government flying a monk to the US for hospital care.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

No,i didn't say that the government flew him,that was his choice.
            Not many westerners know about this i'm told.

Comment

they don't really have what you would consider 'choice.'

Unless he was a US citizen, he would go to a chinese hospital, he wouldn't really have the option to just leave the country- that's difficult. Visas and what not...
              "Arhat, I am your father..."
              -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

He was on a visit to the temple from new york.so he is probably already a citizen.
                I will try to find out more this week.

Comment

Let us know. Enquiring minds want to know you know....

russbo.com

Comment

I heard the full story is in a magazine.International Kung Fu i think.
                    Didn't have the time to find out much more than that from my Sifu today.
                    And your right Doc,It is Shawn Liu.

Comment

Yes, why they're running that story AGAIN, is completely beyond me. It is soooo old news. Guess they have nothing better to talk about. We have it all here in the site, as I mentioned before.

russbo.com

Comment

Could it have been one of Shi Yan Ming's disciples?

Comment

No, it's that Shawn Liu story. I heard IKF was going to run that story. What's it been now, year? Talk about being on top of things....

russbo.com

Comment

EWmZfybetFbZQRSNZG

HRQ51L https://goldentabs.com/
                            Last edited by Guest; 01-07-2018, 04:17 PM. Reason: ZLEACkytsYkZlpZcAG

Comment

i would have curled up in to a ball or the foetal position and asked for my mommy

dave
                              simple and natural is my method,
                              true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
                              x
                              x
                              Working...
                              X