"did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

just found the link again recently so posting it for everyone else to see

dave
      simple and natural is my method,
      true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

isn't everything phsyics...

what I do think is somewhat comical is the scientist always replaces the human with like, a tomato, or something...
        "Arhat, I am your father..."
        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Well, you know, from a completely scientific standpoint, we scientist types usually replace humans with tomatoes when we do our medical experiments and otherwise, because, well, tomatoes are so much like humans. You know, tough outer skin, soft, moist and squishy on the inside... Beats using rats. You have to feed rats. You don't have to feed tomatoes.

Arhat, surprised you didn't know this man.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Well, you know, from a completely scientific standpoint, we scientist types usually replace humans with tomatoes when we do our medical experiments and otherwise, because, well, tomatoes are so much like humans. You know, tough outer skin, soft, moist and squishy on the inside... Beats using rats. You have to feed rats. You don't have to feed tomatoes.

Arhat, surprised you didn't know this man.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Or balloons... lol... well nevermind.

It is interesting to see the feets, and how the physist didn't disclaim any of the skill really.
              practice wu de

Comment

Doc.

I have to say, that I am simply horrified. I am going to start a new organization. PFETT. People For The Ethical Treatment of Tomatoes. To think of all those poor tomatoes, who should rightfully be left to ripen on their vines, being subjected to the horrors of you butchers...it shudders my very soul to think of it. I'm going to sit down with Jesus and Guan Yin tonight to see who handles tomatoes. This is going to come to an end. I mean it's bad enough people don't properly recognize them as fruit.

Seriously though, you want to ruin someone's barbecue? Leave out a PETA newsletter. Made that mistake on the 4th.

I was like, Heeeeey...why doesn't anyone want any burgers?
                "Arhat, I am your father..."
                -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Seriously though, you want to ruin someone's barbecue? Leave out a PETA newsletter. Made that mistake on the 4th.
                  Thats pretty funny....

I guess a lot is funny when you are still at work and it is 5 to 1am...
                  practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                  X