Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Method in Yor Madness?

Hello Doc

I have this theory that you've purposefully created this monter that cannot be tamed in Russbo. I've been coming here for about 2 years and have learnt so much about shaolin. Yet the deeper you go into this site the crazier it gets. Some weeks you won't find anything interesting then one day you'll find a gem of knowledge that make those weeks well worth the wait. eg I recent;y came across the report by the abbot written early in this reign about his view on shaolin kung fu. A gem. I remember that story you told about learning chi na in some mountain clearing with the chi na master with bad teeth. Dozens of this stories fill my memory yet I can't find them now for the life of me. Now my question. It this done purposefully. Are you trying to pass a buddist teaching of patience etc? Or has this site developed a mind and will of it's own and it is what it is?

Thanks for the good times
    WushuSpear

Well, it is what it is. But, it's far better organized now. With the new site reconstruction and reorganization, things should be easier to find. It's still all in here, just, in newer and better places.

Patience. Keep searching and you will find. And there's always more to come. The monster keeps growing...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X