I'm Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!!!

Well, I leave for a year and a half Doc and you change everything on me.

Some of you might better remember me as Fa Hui. I left some time ago to become a Buddhist monk. I've currently been living in South France where email and internet are not so easily obtained, but the practice wasn't so bad. Now I'm moving back to the U.S. and at the moment I'm at a college in Mass. until tomorrow where I will go to Docs' home city of New York.

So I see things have change (shoulda figured). I really haven't had a chance to look around at all yet but it all looks very complicated to this simple monk. hehehe.

I should see if any of my old stuff is on here; or maybe Doc just thought I'd never see the site again.

Well, nice to be back.

Br. Action

Wow. It's been a while.

Welcome back!

Comment

coming to NYMFC eh?

You allowed to eat pizza and socialize with plebians?

Shoot me a PM.
      "Arhat, I am your father..."
      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Welcome back...
        practice wu de

Comment

Hey, Fa Hui is back. Welcome back man. Glad your home safe. And yes, I kept all of your stuff on the site. Your "room" has been left undisturbed during your absence.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

uh oh..

so..ummm do you still train taiji or what
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Welcome back to the black, heck of a time to arrive in N.Y.! Can't wait to hear about your experiences with Plum Village.

Comment

well, there would be alot to talk about. Currently I'm now in Chicago, I just arrived here last night. I'm staying at a Christian Seminary. It's amazing how different things are at the moment here at this site. Too bad I won't get the chance to really look at it for awhile. I see that there are many well-learned people on the site and some of the ol' crowd as well. Kinda feels like I'm comin' home.

Yes, I still practice Taiji; but not really to the extent that I used to do. At the moment I prefer to do more sitting and walking meditation but I like doing Taiji.

Well, I'm going to check some of the other stuff around here.

peace

Comment

Working...
                X