Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc the role model

Dear Dr. Russel!
    I suppose I have to say who I am first, because I know how many emails you get.. I am xxxxx, the xxxxxx teenager who have just recently returned from a trainingcamp in Hungary with Master Shi Xing Hong.

First of all I want to thank you for all the work you did for me so I could go to Hungary. It was a killer trip. I really enjoyed it. It also made me even more confident that following the path of shaolin and become a monk is really what I "want to do". But it also made me realize how important it is for a person in a situation such as the one i am in, to get an education. Actually, my premier thought is to become a doctor. (no Doc, it's not your particularly good influence that made me consider this ;-) )

No, I didn't think so, lol....

But I'm glad you reconsidered your future, after all the discussions that we've had. Also glad that you're going to go back to school. Education is tough for someone your age to understand, but one day, you'll appreciate getting a good one.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X