Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin in Hong Kong?

I hope someone can help with this.

I am planning to move to Hong Kong, mainly for a different job and hopefully nicer place to live, and I was wondering if anyone knew of good kung fu schools there? Obviously I'd prefer one taught by the Shaolin monks, as that's what I'm used too, but if this isn't possible I'm open to suggestions, as long as the style remains the same.

Any pointers anyone can give would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Ross

A Shaolin temple either was or will be opened in Hong Kong. I do remember Yongxin being buddies with some important Hong Kong financier, and the process had been started to create this Shaolin disneyworld in or near Hong Kong. I don't know what became of it however.

You'll find a plethora of incredible gong fu schools in HK, but, remember, more than likely, most of them will be southern style oriented. Northern Shaolin is just starting to get moving around the globe, regardless of all these schools that claim to teach Shaolin gong fu.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X