Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China, kung fu, VS Thailand, Thaiboxing

A little nice reading!

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.

Interesting.

Comment

nah, not really. Read the website under the sanshou thread. Theres san da fighters winning over almost every fighting style there. I didnt know about that site when i posted this link =(.

Comment

a thai boxer is maybe much better than a kung fu student, but only at the beginning of there training, but after years, kung fu kill muay thai...thai box is violence and nothing else, no techniques as I heard and saw from friends...
        look at this video, without great muscles they can't do anything, and even with great muscles they will allways find someone with bigger muscle.
        martial way is mine, death one is yours
        call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

the video dont go in, whats the problem...
          martial way is mine, death one is yours
          call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

a thai boxer is maybe much better than a kung fu student, but only at the beginning of there training, but after years, kung fu kill muay thai...thai box is violence and nothing else, no techniques as I heard and saw from friends...

Thai boxing.. first off, is one of the harshest sport fighting styles in the world, with prob. one of the best talent pools. They are very conditioned, and end up with very, very sound fighting fundementals. If you are looking for kung fu techs.. well you won't find them, but you will find more similarities than you think... why do you think you practice highstance. I'd also take one of there shins over most of the staffs I've worked with.
            practice wu de

Comment

And alot of them also end up pretty messed up eventually...

Perhaps a little too harsh in my opinion...over an extended period of time at least...

Comment

Thats sort of the nature of combat sports though.
                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                X