Around 14.000 miles in 26 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around 14.000 miles in 26 days

An odyssey has finally come to its end. I received my ordered items from the docstore today. After they have been sent on August 2nd from the US Postal office in Las Vegas, they went from Las Vegas to Bangkok and from Bangkok to Luxembourg. A stamp on the parcel says “Missent to Bangkok Thailand” LOL Was it the force of habit??

Cheye
    Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Maybe the postmaster in Vegas was trying to tell you something..

26 days... not bad to Luxembourg, I'm sure they thought it was in SE Asia...lol
    practice wu de

Comment

Luxembourg is not exactly the easiest thing to find on a world map you know, lol...

(And I've been there. Twice. Imagine that!)
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Oh, then I assume you haphazardly found it on your way to Thailand…lol

And I really don’t know why someone should have problems to find Luxembourg on a map!
        Attached Files
        Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

???

Umm .. Where is it?
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

It's somewhere under the "g" in "Belgium", I think.

I don't know. I was in Europe many years ago, was driving down this little dirt road, not really sure where the hell I was, saw this rusty old sign that said "Leaving Luxembourg". Wow, I thought, I was in Luxembourg....
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Ohh ..

Ohh... Here it is.. I think Vegas is bigger.
              Attached Files
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

I think Henderson is bigger. And look, it's the same shape as Fredonia.

Think they have "houses of worship" in Luxembourg? Can't imagine what the goddesses must look like...

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                X