Mante Belge (belgium mantis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mante Belge (belgium mantis)

Just to tell you about the mante Belge, a tang lang's school in Belgium on which I am prepaing myself physically to go trainin in kung fu in the Henan. This school is the only one in Belgium to be recognise by Chinese master. The school has been 5 time in final of the lion dance (probably next Chinese lion dancer ) The school is building another school I meen with the same training but in another place). This place is really a good school, probably the best in Belgium and maybe even in all Europe (exept maybe school open by shaolin monk like the shaolin temple UK that I dont at all exept that it is under shifu shi yanzi), and it is the place were I am like I ve said: preparing myself physically.
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

dragon night

Just to ask if anyone know about the dragon night, it is the biggest martial art demonstration in Belgium. I dont post this message to ask info on it, just to know if yes or no you know it.
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Hey,

Do You have some more information about that event ? Place, date, time,....

Thxs,

Dave

Comment

dragon night

Hi, yes of cause I can tell you more info since it is the school in which I am tyhat organise it. The dragon night will take place on the 8 of November. They will have the wu shu champion's of Itlalie and his student to performed wu shu and I think shaolin. Our school will of cause also do tang lang and they will be sanda competition. It is in Belgium...I dont know from wher yopu are from...
        omitofu

Comment

dragon night

Oh I forgot to mention penchak silak, dragon and lion dance, maybe bresilian (capoiera)...They will also be kali demo but I dont know what it is. Tell me from where you are exactly and also...your age and name hehe.

Comment

I forget

Oh no I also froget other things: one of the student of the school opened schools in senegal and they will maybe come...This I came not assure you because I only read it on the last year's programme. Also another thing, and rhuis I am not sure ether, Charle Joussot(france) will demonstrate penchak silak.

You can see it is a great and big martial art demonstration...maybe I will see you there but...We will probably speak French.
            If you dont speak French...the Italian school dont ether and I dont know if brazil do so it have no matter

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the info ! I'm from belgium too...You just didn't mention where the event will take place...You can mail me at lorrez_d@yahoo.com or post it here....is there any way to get in contact with the organisation ? thxs

dave

Comment

dragon night

Hi, I dont know the exact adress of the place (I will tell it aftre) but I think it is in a communale sport's room...It is not a the school. It will be a big demonstration, during the day it will consist essentially of sand competition and after all the forms and all the technicalll things. I will ask to the master and then I ll give you thez exact adress.
                For where are you from? do you train in kung fu? where?

Comment

hi,

Do You have MSN messenger? Maybe more easy to talk...lorrez_dave@hotmail.com

Can You tell me the city name please ?

Thxs,

Dave

Comment

forget to tell you my e mail adress

forget to tell you my e mail adress: it is omitofu_@hotmail.com but try to send message on this bord more than on my mail box because I have tenth of mail to read every day and it use place in the box.

Comment

hi there,

"This school is the only one in Belgium to be recognise by Chinese master."(shaolin_disciple_fei_hung)
                      this is wrong:there is a master in belgium called guillaume "huang long" michel , he's recognize by the monks
                      his art is : "Zen Huang Do" it is an old shaolin kempo style. he study 20 years with Shi Chen Li...

Comment

we are the only school to be recognize, I dont say we are the best, I just say we are recognise by chinese master, officially and unofficially, I m sure the guy you talk about is very good and maybe he is recognise by a few monk as a good master but it is not the same thing

Comment

I never say he is the best , i just say he is recognize by the monks, and i have heard that his training is perhaps the harder in europe, but it is a very secret martial art and very expensive ! it's a little bit like a sect or like a "société secrete", certainly not the same thing....

Comment

certainly not the same thing
                            Yeah, a cult is certainly not the same as a martial arts school... or, well most of the time at least.
                            practice wu de

Comment

The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. 사설사이트추천​​

Comment

Working...
                              X