Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dilemma in predicting the presence of fat nipples...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dilemma in predicting the presence of fat nipples...

Hey dude

hope everythangs cool down dere..

Some of us were discussing this today lol...fat nipples...how is it that some people who have a little excess fat seem to have fattish kinda nipples whereas you get completely fat peeps who have perfectly, um, 'perky' nipples. I always assumed they just got fat when you gain too much weight, but since there're loads of fat folks out there who don't have em, what's the deciding factor in this? Lol, if you know...

Don't ask where we come up with these topics...

cheers docta

be well

I won't ask where you come up with these topics. Damn English people. Don't you guys have anything better to do than stare at titties and drink beer? Like, do gong fu training? And, "if you know.." ? Huh?

Excuse me. When it comes to breasts, I am the master. Pay attention little one, let me educate you on the parts of that most delectable aspect of female anatomy.

Let's talk about breast development. There was a gentleman named Tanner, who, for whatever reason, studied the sexual advancement of British white girls. I guess watching a little girls breasts grow is something you English guys seem to get into. Anyway, he found that girls seem to progress in fairly similar manners. We'll just concentrate on the breasts, as this is a family web site, we'll leave the genitalia out of the discussion.

Though, knowing you, I anxiously await the day you want me to explain the various patterns of female pubic hair.

In white girls (black girls mature faster), breast tissue starts to develop around the advent of puberty, which can be anywhere from the age of 8 to 13, (Did you know that the legal age for sex in women in Amsterdam, is age 8? Did you know that I've never been to Amsterdam?) with an average age of onset at 11. At this time, girls leave "Tanner stage one" (no breast development), and enter Tanner stage 2 (slight elevation of the breast and nipple, with enlargement of the areola. There is some growth inside the breast also, mainly milk ducts and fibrous tissue.

As the girl ages through her early to late teenage years, she progresses through to Tanner stage 3. Tanner stage 3 is evidenced by more enlargement and elevation of the breast and areola. The breast and areola can be differentiated by color, as the areola starts to darken, but their tissue contours are consistent. Milk glands start to become obviious in the nipple and areolar regions. The time period for the girl to go to Tanner 3, is highly variable. Fat deposits increase in the breast, leading to enlargement.

Tanner 4 is evidenced by a growth of the areola and nipple area, to form a slight mound on the breast. (Your so-called "fat nipple").

Tanner 5 is the mature breast. The areolar mound regresses into the breast, leaving the nipple as the only projecting tissue mass. The breast may get larger, and start to show the effects of gravity (drooping). Cooper's ligaments, the fibrous tissue that helps keep the breast "high", start to elongate, thus leading to further drooping and flattening of the breast tissue.

Bras tend to be an important item in the women's inventory, despite the fact that they seem to hate them and burn them every once in a while. Bras not only help support the breast so that the droop inducing effects of gravity are minimized, they also serve as an enticing sexual device for male pigs like us. Bras were created after WWI; prior to this, breasts were stuffed, as a pair (they usually travel in pairs), into a corset. or other type of body wrap. A woman by the name of Crosby designed the first two cup bra (made out of ribbon and handkerchiefs) in 1913. A male dominated female lingerie manufacturing world attached the bras to girdles in the thirties, forties and fifites, thus making the female undergarment more a thing of "formation" rather than "support". Bras evolved through the fifties and sixties, resembling what men felt a breast should really look like (the cone shaped brassiere comes to mind), and in the sixties and seventies, were burned and discarded. With the advent of major manufacturers and advertisers such as Victoria's Secret, the bra became a more popular, and sexual, complement to a woman's wardrobe.

Some interesting things about breasts. They tend to be asymmetrical, with the left one tending to be larger than the right. They increase in size not only with increased fat storage (gaining weight), but also with the monthly ebb and flow of female hormones, that we've come to know and love so well. Nipples can be inverted, a normal variant, though, a nipple that changes from extroverted (I just love outgoing extroverted nipples, lol) to inverted, tends to signify a cancerous process. Oozing from a nipple also signifies breast cancer disease. Other things that are bad for breasts, are things like gravity, not wearing good supportive brassieres, and running. The more you allow them to hang, the more they will hang.

So, what are "fat" nipples? Enlarged areola can be referred to as being "fat", as well as a breast that has remained in the Tanner 4 stage. As I see it, you're either looking at an older woman who has not completely progressed to the Tanner 5 stage, or, you've been hanging out in the schoolyards too much. In either case, there tends not to be any rhyme or reason for either. Women with larger breasts tend to have larger areola than women with smaller breasts (and, tend to be more popular), but, this is not a consistent find. You can find women with smaller breasts that have larger areola, but, this is less common. In Las Vegas you can find women with really really large breasts, and relatively tiny areola, and no minds whatsoever, but this is not normal (but highly desirable). Again, what you're going to find when you unleash the damn things from their lovingly created house of cotton, foam, and ribbon, is a hard thing to predict.

Kurt Vonnegut in "Slaughterhouse Five" described it best, when he was talking about his protagonist, Billy Pilgrim. Billy was living in his glass house on Tralfamagor, with his new female addition, Montana, being observed by the Tralfamadorians.

"Montana was naked, and so was Billy, of course. He had a tremendous wang, incidentally. You never know who will get one."

So it goes. Same with fat nipples. You never know who will get them.

Images of Tanner Stages I through V
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Lol thanks Doc, you da man...
    Knew I could rely on you for an in depth exposition on the topic...
    Come to England man, drink the beer, watch the titties go by...
    xxx

Hmmmm. Do I see a reason why you Englishmen keep complaining to me about getting fat?

Yes. I understand. It's very clear now.

It's the women's fault. Blame it on the girls and their lovely appendages.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

From MSNBC News:

LONDON, Sept. 18 — Before climbing into his 3-by-7 foot Plexiglas box, where he intends to survive for 44 days on water alone, American magician and “performance artist” David Blaine knew two things: He always wanted to attempt a stunt on or near London’s stunning Tower Bridge; and was determined that the stunt itself — suspended some 30 feet in the air over the Thames River — was going to be “insanely” difficult. But what the illusionist hadn’t foreseen was that perhaps the most unpredictable and dangerous part of the stunt would turn out to be the reaction of the British public.

ONE QUARTER of the way into his self-inflicted ordeal, Blaine has won some hearts and minds among the several hundred who gather next to the river bank at any given time to take photos, or gawk or relay messages.
      They are separated from the magician by two security fences and a dozen burly guards.
      Hand-painted signs, big enough for Blaine to read from his perch, proclaim support: “44 days?” reads one. “Even I can’t do it. I believe in you!’ Another borrows this nugget from Mohammed Ali: “Inside of a ring or out, ain’t nothing wrong with going down. It’s staying down that’s wrong.”
      One American journalist in the crowd was heard explaining to a group of bemused French tourists who Blaine was and just why he was hanging from a glass box and waving at them.
      On this day, crowd is mostly calm and civilized, even if many find Blaine’s stunt either crazy, self-centered or in typically American bad taste.

But the night crowd is a different story.
      “Unlike the polite society, these guys are over the top. We really didn’t expect all of the hostility,” said Tom Bramlett, Blaine’s American partner and the designer of all of Blaine’s stunts. Previous works have have included “Frozen in Time” for which Blaine spent 60 hours encased in a huge ice cube on New York’s Times Square and “Vertigo” — 35 hours atop a 100-foot-high pole above Fifth Avenue in New York.
      In the past week, Blaine has had to endure red laser beams locked onto his eyes, and constant drumming that has interrupted his sleep.
      As he continues to fast, his “home” has been pelted by eggs, raw sausage and even a hamburger dangled from a remote-controlled helicopter....

Now we know what you guys in England do, that is, other than drink beer and stare at, well, you know.

Radio controlled helicopters dangling hamburgers?

russbo.com

Comment

I just think he'll have a lot of pent up...err jing...
        The last story I heard is how Gloria Estophan or whatever was grossed out when she realized he was handing a dirty diaper to one of the guys working for him...
        practice wu de

Comment

Oh the weird and wonderful things one learns on russbo!

The Invention of "Bras"

From Janet Wilson Anderson

Among the esoterica in my library is a little gem called "Bust-Up" by Wallace Reyburn, which is subtitled. "The Uplifting Tale of Otto Titzling and the Development of the Bra." This little book tells the details of Otto's work and company.

Seems Otto Titzling (no kidding!) developed the bra in 1912 for Swanhilda Olafsen. Swanhilda was a singer of majestic proportions who lived in the same boarding house in New York as Otto, who worked in the garment business. Her need for a supporting garment was the inspiration for Otto's breakthrough design. Over the years, Otto's company developed the first "falsies", and padded bras, adapted a sports protector from 1929 into the inflatable bra, and developed a front-fastening bra, among others. (The latter failed, by the way!)

In the early 30's a Frenchman Phillipe De Brassiere began producing undergarments blatantly based on Otto's designs. Being a much more fashionable gentleman who had been a dress designer before the Crash of 1929, he enjoyed considerable success. Otto sued. Mountains of documentation were presented during the four year court case.

But alas, Otto had neglected to patent his original 1912 design, though he had patented all the modifications. It was a difficult case and although Titzling did receive some damages relating to certain details of manufacture, the court was ultimately unsympathetic, and Brassiere really won.

During the trial both sides presented their designs on live models. Phillipe's model was stunning and got a lot of publicity, among which was a large blow-up of her in 'The Police Gazette' in a revealing pose under the headline "I did it all for the Bra". And the name entered the mainstream, appearing in the Dictionary of American Slang in 1938, the year the case ended. Sad to say, Otto's firm never recovered from the financial and emotional set-back.

He died in the forties, still insisting that he was robbed.

And that's why we wear "bras", not "titzlings"!
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          OR…

From: Useless Information Stuff You Never Needed To Know But Your Life Would Be Incomplete Without. http://home.nycap.rr.com/useless/index.html

Many authors claim that the bra was invented by one Otto Titzling. However, it turns out that this story first appeared in the book "Bust Up: The Uplifting Tale of Otto Titzling" by Wallace Reyburn (the same guy that wrote the humorous book that describes how Thomas Crapper invented the toilet). The book claims that Titzling invented the bra with the help of his assistant Hans Delving in 1912. They designed the bra for a Swedish athlete named Lois Lung. Titzling then sued a Frenchman named Phillipe de Brassiere for patent infringement in the 1930's. As you can see from these names, the story is probably pure fiction (especially since, as we will see below, Mary Phelps Jacobs takes credit for the first documented use of the name brassiere in 1914).

If you check most current literature, you will find the following story:

The first modern bra was invented by a New York socialite named Mary Phelps Jacob way back in 1913 (I'm sure that a lot of women want to believe that a man invented this torturous device, but it was a woman).

This sounds like a great story, and is almost entirely true, except for the fact that Mary Jacobs did not invent the first bra. Her design was simply the first one to be widely used.

It seems that a man named Hoag Levins had too much time on his hands and did an in depth study of all the sexual devices ever patented by the United States Patent Office. In the book "American Sex Machines", Levins presents quite a few patents on bra-type creations.

Levins' conclusion is that a woman named Marie Tucek patented the first brassiere in
          1893. This "breast supporter", as she called it, looked very similar to the modern brassiere. The device included separate pockets for the breasts, straps that went over the shoulder which were fastened by hook-and-eye closures.

In comparison, Mary Phelps Jacobs device was patented on November 3, 1914 and was called a "brassiere". She may have had the name correct, but she didn't have the design. Her patent was for a device that was lightweight and flattened the breasts. Her bra did not have cups to support the breasts.
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bras·siere
          [French brassière, child's jacket with sleeves, brassiere, from Old French braciere : bras, arm (from Latin brcchium. See brachium) + -iere, -ier, one associated with; see -er1.]

Bras`si[`e]re"\, n.
          [F.] A form of woman's underwaist stiffened with whalebones, or the like, and worn to support the breasts.

Comment

RJ, this thread is from a looooong time ago.

Still hanging around here, lol?

Great story, btw. I've read this before.

russbo.com

Comment

What can I say? I'm an ass man, I'm behind on things

Comment

Working...
              X