Forum hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum hacks

I've hacked the forum again. On the main forum page, on the bottom, you can now see what members of the community have visited the forum on that day.

Not sure if I screwed anything else up....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Forum Statistics

I've hacked the forum yet again, and, quite to my surprise, all seems to be working.

If you look on the bottom of each forum page, you'll see a new hyperlink that says "Forum Stats". With this, you get all sorts of statistics on the usage of this forum.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Quick Reply Box

I've added a Quick Reply box to the bottom of all threads. With it, you don't have to use the "Post Reply" button, which will load another page. This "Quick Reply" box allows you to upload attachments, but nothing else. For the more advanced method of replying to a thread, use the "Post Reply" button as usual.

russbo.com

Comment

Similar Topics

I installed a new hack, which checks whether or not new topic threads that you are about to submit, have already been discussed. Use the button next to the new subject box to see if that subject has already been started.

Hope this doesn't confuse things too much.

russbo.com

Comment