how to contact the Kung Fu Schools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to contact the Kung Fu Schools

Hej. My tripp to DengFeng turned out to be to expensive, so I´m thinking of mayby study martial arts in Europe if less expensive. I´ve contact some schools, but don´t seem to fit me. I want serious training. I really want to learn something. I also need to live at or near the school. Can´t travel to and fro Sweden everyday. I need a school where I can train as much as possible, a school that teaches weapon skills, a school with disciplin, hard training and competent instructurs.
    Please if someone know and can recomend a school, post their email or homepage so that I can contact them...

Thanks in advance/ Andreas

Why did your trip to DengFeng turn out to be expensive?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Hey Doc, Thanks for answering. I coulden´t work as much as I wanted before the tripp and my car broke down and costed alot of money. But anyway, correct me if i´m wrong; to fligh to china from Sweden cost me at least 1000 usd (us dollars)and at least as much for flighing home. To stay, live eat and train in DengFeng cost at least 50 usd/day and thats what I earn everyday at work. I can´t take the risk. Not yet, but instead I want to train in Europe, if less expensive ofcourse. And what I´m looking for in Europe is a substitute for a school in DengFeng.

I don´t think I want to be away from Sweden for so long time as a tripp to China would mean eather. The perfect would be training 5-6 hours a day in one or two mounth. You know, the Swedish hot girls don´t want to be left alone too long... They need my attention

Thanks

Comment

I was training with Shi Xing Hong for a month in Hungary this summer. It all took place on a training school which exsact function i haven't yet deciphered. I saw numerous groups coming there to practise gongfu, taiji or other. I also came under the impression that daily shaolin gongfu training is ongoing all year around.

Now, I may be wrong, but if they really do train all year around, it is definately worth going there. The people are very friendly, the training is hard (somewhere around 6-8 hours a day), and it's inexpensive.

Now, if your profile is right, you're only 21 years old. That means you can buy exremely cheap tickets at Kilroy. Go to www.Kilroytravels.com and check it out. I flew with them and i was very pleased with everything.

I can't promise you anything at all, but you should check it out. You can find the phonenumber at www.shaolin.hu

Good luck

Comment

Bring a couple of those little Swedish girls of yours, and you can train MUCH MORE CHEAPLY here in Las Vegas...

Doc will take care of you (and them...)

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

doc, mayby I do just that, but first I have to train some martial arts I don´t look to bad infront of my girls compared to you... Girls in Sweden loves martial artists and if they´ll meet you not even my huge dick can hold them under control

Na, after 5 sek thinking, I think I mayby stay in Europe. Just posted an email to the school in hungary. Hope the´ll answer sone.

Take care and if you comes to Sweden some day, let my know and I´ll set you up with some very nice blonde bigboobed princess...

Comment

Don't worry man. I won't be any competition. (It's been an unhealthy year for me).

Come on down. We have "very nice blonde bigboobed" princesses too. I can see the comparisons now...

russbo.com

Comment

I do have plans to go to usa in the summer with a friend. We now people in Florida and in Oklahoma so we´re going to visit them, but when there, mayby I check LA out and see what it´s all about there and test-drive some amarican princesses
                Still whaiting for the hungarian school to answer my mail...

See you

Comment

LA, Vegas, NYC, those are the places to go... Oklahoma... what the hell is in Oklahoma?
                  practice wu de

Comment

Oklahoma!!! The land of beerdrinking-while-driving-a-truck-to-work-where-you´re-laying-bricks-and-drink-more-beer-and-then-go-home-drunk-as-hell-to-eat-alot-of-meat-before-going-to-the-big-wakeboarding-lake-for-wakeboarding-and-beerdrinking!

My friend´s father´s friend´s lives there so I´m looking foreword to visit them. There´s not much to do in Sweden either, but there is one big difference; In Sweden we don´t have to feel chame when we call our beer "beer". American beer are like the american coffee; tasteless, weak and clear!

I LOVE AMERICA! It´s true and when I´m there again I will by me a big fat cadillac-60 cab and cruise throu the continent and drink your transperent beer and sip on you faded coffee and picking up girls from everyf****G state I pass by. Thats the Swedish way

Hej DÃ¥ /Andreas

Comment

Haha, tell me about it! I live in Denmark, and the swedes regularly take that boat or the bridge to pay a visit to their neighboor with hot chicks and cheap, strong beer... so i know swedes!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X