Graphical footage of the Sigfried and Roy TIGER attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphical footage of the Sigfried and Roy TIGER attack

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC. Not for children, or those of young mental age.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

with threads like that...

...these guys should be teaching wushu and holding seminars for washed up Buddhist entities in Malaysia for thousands of dollars...
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

I thought your friend already did that in Malaysia...
      practice wu de

Comment

yeah but...

...with threads like that, these guys could clean house. Nice +3 Staff of Vorpal Slaying too.

Vegas, what a place. Is there like, the equivalent to a Gap for Elvis impersonators there...where all these cats go shopping for the latest Flash Gordon pieces? I mean, these styles...I'd probably chomp the fÚcker too just for dressing like that.

The tiger must look at this guy wrapped up like that and be like, "Mmmmmmm...candy...."
        "Arhat, I am your father..."
        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

NO, actually the tiger was looking at Roy and thinking, "I've ****ing had it with all your 'Sit here' and 'Stand here' and 'Jump through this ****ing hoop' **** over all these years....."
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I think new legislation for exotic pets is in order. If you can't beat up the animal with your bare hands in the event of an attack, you can't own it. And that should be applied to dogs too. If roy had just had the common sense to deliver a hard palm strike to the neural ganglia behind the nose that tiger would've backed off. Of course then it would've killed him while sleeping, which frankly I'm surprised it hadn't already done. In general you shouldn't be keeping large predators in your house if they weigh more than you. Especially when that weight is all muscle. And claws. And large pointy canine teeth.

That being said, cobras dont make very good pets, despite what the average red-neck-with-something-to-prove will tell you.

I know a guy who has three wolves as pets (all 3 are litter mates). They behave not because they grew up with him ever since they were weaned, but because they beleive he is the alpha of the pack. And wolves, being the lovely social creatures they are, will occasionally challenge the pack alpha just to make sure he's still fit to lead. So when that happens he has to make himself real scary looking and wrestle them around a bit until they display submissive behaviour. Which isnt always easy when they challenge your leadership immediatly after you walk in the front door upon arriving home from work. Wild animals, especially social wild animals, will only respect you if you can prove there is a bodily need for them to respect you. This is much harder to with a 400 lb. tiger than it is with a trio of 90 lb. wolves.
            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

You've got to be careful with those wolves as pets though. I've known people who have had them. Cute and cuddly as babies, potential nightmares as adults. Even the half Shepherd half wolf mixes. Too many horror stories. It's a simple fact, a wild animal is a wild animal.

The tiger that bit Roy is now enjoying his retirement at the Mirage, with all the other tigers, who know hold Montecort in very high regard. No more work for those puppies...

russbo.com

Comment

With the end of their act they were force to sign a deal with Tony…
                Attached Files

Comment

Serious rumor has it that the original Roy actually died back sometime in 1991 or so, of AIDS. I had heard back then, in the medical community, that he was suffering from the disease. The rumor that arose from that rumor, is that, after Roy died, they didn't tell anyone, and they found a cousin of his in Germany to take his place. After some extensive plastic surgery, they started doing the show together. If you look at pictures of Sigfried and Roy from the earlier days, and compare them with the later ones, I'm told that there are some significant differences in Roy's appearances. It has also been suggested that the new Roy, who was not very familiar with tiger training, was at risk for injury because of his inability to really work with the big cats.

The current conspiracy theories out here, are that once Roy (#2) dies in UCLA, where he was moved "for better treatment plans" (which I take to mean "get him out of the public eye"), a new Roy will be found to take his place. It will be advertised that Roy made a miraculous recovery, and start starring in the show again.

Think about it...

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                  X