Shi guolin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi guolin

Hi, about Shi guolin. His name is strange, he is of the 34th generation and normally the 34 th generation is call Shi yan...
    what is this thing? He took another name or amll of, the 34 th generationa re not call yan...
    ?
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

He was named in another temple. He did not spend much time in Shaolin from what I've been told, at least, not as much as the other monks that are as well known.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

His shaolin name is Shi Yansi I believe. Doc is right, his buddhist name comes from another temple.

"Shi Guolin is such a case - his Shaolin monk name is Yansi, but he goes by another Buddhist name, Guolin."

As posted by Gene Ching on KFM forums.
      practice wu de

Comment

which monastary

Yeah? from which temple was he from?
        Same for shi wang heng?
        call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

???

Comment

Not sure what temple Guolin is from. As for WanHeng, you're talking about a temple from, oh, seventy years ago? I have no idea.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

but for the temple, are they also from Henan?
              And even, they train as much as in the shaolin temple of the time?

Comment

Working...
              X