Visitation to russbo.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitation to russbo.com

If you click on the "Forum Stats" link on the bottom of each page, you will be hyperlinked to a "Statistics" page that defines page views, thread views, and forum visitation, among other things.

Since I started this statistics hack on October 13th, just three weeks ago, we've had over forty three thousand page views on this Discussion Forum alone. Note bene: this only counts people who visit the forum and the amount of pages that they look at; people who visit the site are not counted in these statistics. You can also see what countries people visit us from. Note also, that if you visit the forum twice in one day, you will be counted twice, so, the statistics are fairly accurate. The more pages you look at, the more you get counted. The numbers give you some idea as to how much of the forum actually gets perused.

As for visitation to the main site, it's hard to tell. The visitor counter on the first page is very inaccurate, the statistics kept by my ISP are grossly inaccurate. For some reason, they lost a year and a half of visitors, starting from August 2000. I think they reset something. From my best guestimate, looking at old records and statistics, we've had over 1.4 million visitors to the main part of the site since August 2000.

Lots of readers, no posters. Some things just don't change.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X