ground dragon v dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ground dragon v dog

on another forum, i saw a reference to dog fist (gou chuan) that suggested it was another name for ground dragon (Di Long)

is this correct?

I recall reading something like that in this forum, though I could be wrong.

Comment

Look in the File Library, Video, Shaolin Monk Performed, Gou Chuan. The thread is there. Lipster, you're on your way to god status. What am I going to do with all these gods...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

yea....ive seen the clip its really cool.

but i was wandering if its also known as ground dragon, or if that is a seperate form

Comment

No, it's known as gou chuan. It's the dog form. Not ground dragon. Actually, I haven't heard of a ground dragon form in Shaolin. I'll ask Decheng when he gets here on Sunday. Remind me. He should know.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

huh?

Dog style/fist? I dont know If I have to lafe or to try to know more about it
            martial way is mine, death one is yours
            call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Another thing, I dont find the video in the video section.
              martial way is mine, death one is yours
              call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Working...
              X