Doc, are you physician?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc, are you physician?

RUSSBO.com This Web site, created and maintained by Las Vegas physician Rich Russell, who is featured in SHAOLIN ULYSSES, includes lots of information on Shaolin, the temple and more.

Doc, are you physician?
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Yes, doc is a physician, and that’s the reason why we call him doc.
    If you look around, you’ll find the name of Richard Russell MD all over the site. That’s him!
    The abbreviation MD behind his name stands for “medical doctor” and that’s what he is.
    I hope this answers your question.

Cheye
    Last edited by Cheyenne; 11-22-2003, 11:07 PM.
    Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

Yes, I'm a physician. And, I play one on tv.

I am a licensed physician in the state of Nevada (expired, New York), who is board certified in two specialties: Critical Care Medicine (Intensive Care), and Anesthesiology. I practiced for many years as an independent consultant in both Critical Care Medicine and Anesthesiology. I was chief of Anesthesiology in the city of Las Vegas for nine years, before a car accident brought my career to a halt. I also did some surgical training in my earlier years, and spent lots of time as an Emergency Room physician.

Most physicians spend time in other medical pursuits other than their primary field of practice; it's kind of our nature and upbringing to do things like this. On top of my regular practice, I also spent a great deal of time in various committees and other vehicles to promote better health care practices for the community. And, for reasons that will remain in the past (a completely different story), I ended up being responsible for the formation and CEO management of a multi-million dollar physician management practice.

It's been an interesting life.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

To Cheyenne: of course I know doc is Richard russel
        call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Interesting Doc

So that explains where you get all that damn money!!!!!!!!
          http://americanshaolinkungfu.org/3.html

Comment

Doc, was it really for studying the use of Chi gong like you said in a documentary of 1992 (more or less), or was it only an escuse to go on a trip?

Comment

What damn money? And what did I say about qi gong? 1992? I can't remember yesterday, lol.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

In Shami's way to shaolin, the documentary, you had a black t shirt and a sort of black band on your head...you said the two solution for why qi gong work are: wait I try to remmeber...hum, ha yes, boh topo long to explain, lol.

Comment

Why qi gong. I wrote about that somewhere in the site. I think. Try using the SEARCH engine. It's in here somewhere. Otherwise, I'm just going to have to rewrite that damn diatribe one of these days.

It was a good one...

russbo.com

Comment

I tried the serch engine tones opf time but it only work with link of other sites

Comment

A search of "qi gong" in the search engine, searching www.russbo.com, reveals sixteen pages. But none of them have my diatribe. Oh well. Can't remember where I wrote about that....

russbo.com

Comment

I tried severall times and it still dont work, or azt least it dont work on my computer

Comment

Working...
                        X