Eagle Claw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle Claw

Eagle Claw is the main style that i am studying in, there are some schools out there, and some information how rare is Eagles Claw? Is it really common?

heres a few locations from one branch. www.yingjowpai.com
    life is a cumquat (Maxwell Smart)

Comment

There tends to be two different families in Ying Jow Pai in the US...

It is somewhat popular.
      practice wu de

Comment

is the other the lou family, i believe thats how its spelt. or maybe its law.

Comment

Lau...

anyhow.. here are some links..

etc..

Where are you..

Some people might be able to offer some suggestions in finding out info on your school
          some info on the beef that was around for a while...
          practice wu de

Comment

about eagle claw, I think it is not very easy to usse it in fight if we only practice this style
            martial way is mine, death one is yours
            call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Why do you think that? It has all your classic strikes, and includes some grappling.
              practice wu de

Comment

I dont know how to explain it, I dont say eagle claw is not good, it is all the contrary, eagle style is one of the 3 style I prefer, but I dont think it is a style to use alone
                call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

I dont know how to explain it, I dont say eagle claw is not good, it is all the contrary, eagle style is one of the 3 style I prefer, but I dont think it is a style to use alone

Comment

I think eagle claw is a very complete system, which, when studied and trained can produce some very good fighters. I've trained with a few, and I'll vouch for skill all around (grappling, throwing, punching, clinching, and kicking).
                    practice wu de

Comment

I also think it is good, I just said that eagle claw is not easy to use, at the BEGINNING of our training, only the first or maybe second year (?) . For the rest I agree with what you said

Comment

Yeah, watching anyone try to "fight" with there system when a beginner is hard though... I think that is used too much as an excuse.
                        practice wu de

Comment

I remember the first time I get into a fight after 2 month of training, I was one of the most pretencious guy of the world at the time, I tried a few thing on the people who attack me, it was looking like very old movie where they try to show karate, so stupid, now I think of it I can't stop laughing of it haha lol

Comment

Working...
                          X