becoming disciple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• becoming disciple

to evry one who are disciple: how was it? any ceremonies or somethings like that?
    martial way is mine, death one is yours
    call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

come on now

doesnt anyone read the damn archives?
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Apperently not...

Do a search...

try the forum archive.
      practice wu de

Comment

Shaolin_disciple_fei_hung,

Do a search here on the site with the search engine by entering the keyword “discipleship”. In “The vows” you can have a look at doc’s monk book (with a very beautiful picture in it.. ). He received it after he took part in the "Taking Refuge" ceremony, and became Shi De Cheng’s disciple. The comments about this discipleship stuff written by some contributors in the "Contributors section" are worth reading too. You’ll probably find some answers on your questions in the Shaolin FAQ part of the site as well.

Hope this helps!
        Cheye
        Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

I allready saw all these things, but all I want to know if some of you had a ceremony after becoming a disciple, because I asked the same question to Dave (also from russbo) and he said he dont had any ceremony
          martial way is mine, death one is yours
          call me last bodyguard of the lohan chuan, call me the one who will bring wu de to occident, call me, the one

Comment

Working...
          X