• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeYang vids

hey,

Anyone who might now this serie of deyang ? Thxs

SNARF!

Comment

He gave me one of them when he was here for Thanksgiving. Haven't watched it yet, though I'm sure it's good.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

which one did he give you? hurry watch it and tell us how good it is!! heh

Comment

deyang vcds

I happen to have them all.
          They are the only source you should search for if you want to study TRADITIONAL Shaolin Gongfu (not wushu).

Comment

There's a store near where I work that sells nearly all the Deyang vids. Dead cheap too, cos it's in Chinatown.

There's also the "shaolin yu tai chi" (shaolin and tai chi) magazine which is pretty good, and entirely in mandarin... ...

Comment

does anyone know how to play a vcd? The Chinaman in Chinatown told me that I could play in on my dvd player. I think he was fibbing.

Comment

He's right, you can play a VCD on just about any DVD player.

You can also play VCDs on any computer. Just download the required software free from somewhere like cnet.com.

Comment

Not on older ones.

Most VCD's will play on computers, as most computers nowadays have DVD/VCD playing software. But not all DVD players will play VCD's.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

I've found that many VCD's wont play on my computer...some of the clips will but not all of them.....i have pretty much only had this problem with cd's from this series: http://www.cmaod.org/shaolin3.html

anyway, the De-Yang vids work just fine on windows media player, i dont know about other players.

Comment

Working...
                    X