Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heya Doc. Sorry for the long delay

Heya Doc,

This is Justin. Remember me from China this summer? Remember how I was supposed to come for thanksgiving? Well unfortunatly I was required to work on thanksgiving, and I have not had internet access for the last 3 months. I still should have gotten to a library or something to let you know. I apologize.

I understand Decheng is was supposed to be around for 2 months? Would it be at all possible to come down toward the begining of january to train with him a little bit(I'm thinking around the 3rd or perhaps the following weekend). I'd love to see Xing Wei as well. My girlfriend might be interested in joining me.

It would be good to see the big man himself as well (you).

As for me I just purchased a house of my own which I'm renting out most of. I'm working on another business of mine and paying the bills with a job as a waiter right now.

If this isn't possible I understand. Tell Decheng it was great training with him and I look forward to seeing him again. I'm going to start reading the forums at russbo again now that I have internet.

take care,

Justin

p.s. I've emailed this as well

Decheng is now saying that he's going to be here for a year.

He's having a great experience here. I think he likes driving in my car.

So, take your time. See you soon.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

That is great. Maybe I can come down every month or so. How is sometime between the 3rd and the 9th of January sound for starters? I will probably be with the girl I have been dating. She is a martial artist as well (naturally).

Comment

Does she have a younger sister?

LOL

See you soon.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

No, she has only older sisters. And as she is 19 she is already much too old for you.

Comment

Bringing your girlfriend to Vegas, eh?

That's like bringing beer to an Octoberfest.

No prayer services for you....

(Oh, and Merry Christmas. That's right. It's Christmas...)

russbo.com

Comment

just so long as I get some of everyone else's beer...

Comment

Well, you can't have any of mine. She be gone. Time to find a new brew.

Since you're gonna be chained up in love, you won't be able help me in my quest for new LBFM's...

It's Christmas. What the hell am I doing up on the forum?

russbo.com

Comment

well I haven't determined if I am bringing her or not. The reason I am on the forum is because it is christmas. What better place to be to celebrate the birth of Jesus

Comment

Jesus?

God, who cares about His birthday. I just saw your gf's picture.

OK, so the older sisters are out. Is her grandmother available?

russbo.com

Comment

Ok, lets be serious for a second. The older sister is obviously too old for you. As is the grandmother. Now, I do have a solution. When her and I have a daughter I'll hook you guys up.

Comment

You're too kind.

Let's see, eighteen years? Hmmm.

I shall wait patiently.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                        X