Christmas in Vegas for two Monks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas in Vegas for two Monks..

So what do you buy two Shaolin Monks for Christmas?
    This is not a riddle.
    I know .. why am I waiting till Christmas Eve to ask a this? .... but I need to know.
    Or does it really matter? Do they what the holiday is? It's the big question to me.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Damn..

Hmm .. no answer... no one seems to know?
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Well, as I see it, you have an hour and a half to figure it out.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

So, what did you get them? Now that shopping is over.

Unless, of course, you take the Jewish option.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Nope I got it.

By now you have figured out that I got them covered... Better than what Mom got me.
          I think I did pretty good ... for a Jew.

Comment

We're making you an honorary Christian today.

And prayer services tonight would be very appropriate. After I cook this damn turkey.

russbo.com

Comment

Um, doc turkey, praying, and monks... what an interesting thread.
              practice wu de

Comment

They like turkey. What can I say.

And mashed potatoes.

russbo.com

Comment

Hey, everyone should like mashers.. I made some sweet potatoe mashers this year...

We brought two of our newbies out to a more realistic to China chinese restraunt last night.... it was funny watching them watch us eat. You eat what part of that whole fried fish?
                  practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                  X