No announcement yet.

Doc looks forward to a natural ending..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc looks forward to a natural ending..

Neehao.

I am a student of ch'an and intend to do whaat I can to spread shaolin dharma. I cureently have an offer to take a doctral with submission of thesis. This will open doors and allow me to study further. I also plan to write a book and teach ch'an where others are busy spreading shaolin dharma via kungfu. Ch'an seminars is something I will also consider. I feel as westerner, in this way I can best contribute.

I am looking for somewhere in the USA to study ch'an daily while recieving kungfu instruction from a songshan temple monk. If you have information it will be appreciated. I a currently considering xxxx or xxxx, unless you have a better place. I am looking forward to hearing from you as I am excitedly planning my journey.

much peace, longevity and a natural ending to you all

xxxxxx

Ummm. Thanks.

Actually, I was looking forward to an unnatural ending. But, it was a nice thought.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Awesome stuff!!!!

Shi Guolin ( who you can find via google or home page shaolin links), is offering a temple in manhattan and no doubt some shaolin gongfu, or Xing Peng in brooklyn for shaolin gongfu not far. What you are doing is a great contribution to shaolin and I am in China myself, doing my phd dissertation via distance ed for lack of homeschool , with the same goal in mind.

Guolin used to be head shifu for the monks back home in shaolin si, and has several monks in attendance there in Manhattan. Hope you get enough fuel for your paper and we'll all look forward to reading what you observe.

Blooming Lotus

Comment

Guolin's main place is in Queens BL
      practice wu de

Comment

Working...
      X