Mars Spirit Rover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mars Spirit Rover

The Mars Spirit Rover landed on "Mars" today, sending back previously unanticipated pictures of a primitive way of life...
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

In a completely unprecedented step for mankind, the Mars Spirit Rover sent back pictures of a completely new form of alien life.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

A new form of transportation is discoved on "Mars".

Researchers decide that more investigation is necessary...
      Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

Red Rocks

This is one of the first color photos taken on Mars. Looks great, Over half a Fricken BILLION dollars spent to take pictures of RED ROCKS!! This pic could be from anywhere in the desert in Nevada, Arizona or New Mexico. Doc has better looking red rocks in his backyard and they did cost that. Hey NASA, send a rover in Doc's backyard and explore there. He is still looking for the girlfriend that got lost back there. Can you find that kind of Alien Life in his backyard? And NASA claims they are looking for water on Mars, What the heck is water there going to do for us here? NASA, there is water in Doc's pool.
        Attached Files
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Looks like a cheap version of the park around red rocks ampitheater.
          practice wu de

Comment

Working...
          X