asking for trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asking for trouble

hello all. i have spent the greater part of my work day reading this website. the archives and what not. i have greatly enjoyed it and wish to commend those who maintain it.

my name is jordan and i am from texas. i study kung fu at shaolin-do school. i have read many, if not all, of the comments made about shaolin-do, so please keep the bashing to a minimum, you will be hard pressed to convince me that its worthless (or that it is karate, cause that just doesnt seem to fit with what i have seen and practiced).

i love to train and train hard. i train for personal growth, a greater knowledge of my body and the chance to interact with those who feel the same. i enjoy the studying the applications of my fighting techniques and i enjoy a good bout of sparring now and then for fun. i like tiger forms as well as mantis. broadsword and bo staff are my favorite weapons, but a spear isnt to bad either.

take care everyone, best wishes,
    jordan

for more info and shaolin-do bashing, look in the arcives over at kung fu magazine as well... lol

Welcome

practice wu de

Comment

I don't think we've bashed it. I think people just comment on what it is, and what it describes itself to be. Not its value or worth.

Nice to have you on board. Hope you find the stay pleasurable.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Working...
      X