Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russbo.com dating service

Keeper of the Compost Pile,

Okay, when you stop laughing here's why. I do alot of composting, in real life. It's funny, and it's better than Junior member.

Also, I was thinking, Doc have you ever thought about some dating tours? Like matching service for martial artists? Like the foreign girls, would have a background check, a physical examination, and be listed. There are sites like asiandating, or russian woman, etc.
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

HUH??

Dates for other people?? We can barely get dates for ourselves..
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Well, now that you've mentioned it....

I've met a bunch of Thai women here, who are interested in meeting young American studs much like yourself.

They are particularly interested in young males who self compost.

Supposedly, they will start posting information on themselves in the Personals section. You might want to play around in there.

The things that I do for you people.....

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Doc, good intentions aside, do you really think getting involved in a mail order thai bride service is the smartest idea for you? Is polygamy still legal in vegas?
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Who's charging? We're just providing a service. And if you're looking for polygs, Colorado City is not too far from Vegas.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by daodejing
            Is polygamy still legal in vegas?
            STILL? Was it ever?
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Polygamy was "legal" when Brigham Young brought the young mormon church to the west, Utah specifcially, in the mid 1800's. Young was a major polyg, one of the reasons why the mormons were run out of Nauvoo, Illinois. They had settlements scattered throughout Utah into southern Nevada, including what was to eventually become Las Vegas.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
              X