frappr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frappr

what do you think of applying something like what is used on frappr ?
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

You're not reading the upgrade announcements or my PM's, LOL.

Look in Member Services in the navigation bar above, "Googlemap". In fact, I just improved it. Clicking on the users that you find in there (currently, me), will bring you to their member profile page. Which....,

Also, check out your new member profile pages. (Click on my name, "view public profile". And, your own personal web page space. I've snuck a few more features into russbo.com., and continue to do so on a regular basis.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

so apparently I can't use it....more likely I'm ignorant and can't figure out why I can't put a lil; pin where I want. Is that because I'm not a member?
      "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Fixed it. My mistake. I've been doing so much work on these forums that I can't keep up with what I'm doing.

In the Googlemap area, you'll find two buttons, one for Show Map, the other for Your Entry. Clicking on Your Entry will allow you to input your location. And, whatever else you might want to say.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

hey cool, i'll give it a shot as well

Comment

Working...
          X