Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onesp1ng
    replied
    looks as though you're the perfect candidate!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fang_Shao
    replied
    Questionable ethcs

"Responsible individuals with questionable ethics need only apply" That sort of leaves people like me out, I have no ethics, and aren't morals a type of mushroom? Lost my ethics in Law School, learning how to defend companies whose inherently illegal actions should be deemed in the best interest of the E.P.A. in a court of law.

Leave a comment:

• doc
    started a topic Needed: russbo.com Bookmaker

Needed: russbo.com Bookmaker

We need a (some) devoted loyal Forum/Library participant(s) who desire(s) the responsibility to be in charge of, well, all bookie affairs in the new russbo.com Market. The individual(s) chosen will ensure the proper functioning of all "illegal" gambling on the site, by choosing whatever enticing betting events that might be interesting to the russbo.com community, and dealing with the necessary odds making and paying out of winnings. He (they) shall be reimbursed with 1000 docdollars, as a one time payment.

Chosen individuals need to be well aware of how the new Bookie function works. There is an online tutorial here.

If you desire to take charge of these events should contact me as soon as possible. Responsible individuals with questionable ethics need only apply.
Working...
X