The Inquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Inquisition

A new feature, the Inquisition, is, just what it says it is. A new interactive area where all registered members can partake in a quiz enviroment. Not only can you test your knowledge in various areas (and in the future, earn docdollars with successful completions), but you can also create your own Inquests to test others.

Imagine. Time to play teacher.

Inquests are multiple choice, single answer, in nature. For those of you who want to create your own Inquests, the option is within the Inquisition. Select the category in which you want to create an Inquest, choose how many questions, and how many answers per question, and start typing. Member created Inquests will be submitted to "higher authorities" who will oversee the correctness and relevance of the Inquest, before it is made available to the Forum membership. The general membership has the option to rate the Inquests.

Associated Inquest image (jpg) sizes should be 150 pixels in width; email them directly to doc@russbo.com

Have fun with this new feature. You can access it via the navigation bar, Member Services/Restricted Areas. I hope to integrate the "docdollar" system within this soon.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

you crazy bastard.

Comment

LOL.

BTW, how DID you post in here....
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

i am the man.

Comment

LOL, let him keep thinking that...

Apperently, he isn't the only one who can post here....?
          practice wu de

Comment

probably anyone could.

but still, i am the man.

Comment

Leave it to the underworld to gain access to prohibited portions of the site.

What am I going to do with you guys....

(and who took the glow off of my name?)

russbo.com

Comment

it's still there, unless you're viewing the thread with a red background...

Comment

this forum is ricockulous.
                  "Arhat, I am your father..."
                  -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

More of you.

That's it. You're all being EVICTED from my personal space.

russbo.com

Comment

The Inquistion is back up and running, with almost thirty new quizzes to challenge your mind and annoy your psyche.

Feel free to create your own material, for submission to the Inquisition.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                      X