X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doc
    replied
    eStore Lottery

It has come to my attention that some of our brighter members have figured out that purchasing A single ticket in the weekly (and daily) lottery will result in a win. Because I had the minimum number of tickets required for it to play, is zero.

Therefore, one ticket played, can result in a win.

I've changed it.

The weekly lottery requires 100 tickets purchased before that lottery becomes active.

The daily lottery requires 50 tickets purchased before that lottery becomes active.

I've "retrieved" (some of) the monies appropriated via this lottery theft.

Brilliant guys, truly brilliant. You find any little leak in the system and take advantage of it. Impressive.

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Some price updates:

Register in forum: 1000
    Get paid subscription: 1000
    Birthday bonus: 10000
    Get referrals to register: 1000
    Referrer gets same points as referree
    Views of member profile: 10 each view
    one doc cent per character in each post
    Each good reputation: 5
    Create a poll: 50
    Vote in a poll: 10
    Add profile picture: 1000
    Delete profile picture: 500
    Trophy in arcade: 5000
    Each thread view: 10
    Each thread reply: 5

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    We'll see how back he is, once we figure out how to work the damn thing, and see if he screwed it all up...

Leave a comment:

• onesp1ng
    replied
    the GBO is back baby!!

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    The russbo eStore is online, and functional. At this time, during testing, you can best visualize it using the iSkin Black theme (bottom left of this page). I think everything is working.

Let me know if there are any problems or issues.

Leave a comment:

• LeiYunFat
    replied
    Wow, that is a HUGE can of worms you've got there. Got it at Costco?

Leave a comment:

• doc
    started a topic russbo eStore ONLINE!

russbo eStore ONLINE!

Yup. That's right. The old Forum Market has been replaced, with a new, and far more extensive Forum eStore.

The russbo eStore can be accessed via the Member Services dropdown, in the navigation bar.

There are a lot of things to do, lots of things. I do not have it all configured properly yet, so, for now, just look at it. There is not an option to put people, or take them out of, HELL, yet. I'm working on it.

More options will be added soon. We have to see how this works, before we can work on the proper prices of things.

Some things are turned off, for various reasons, such as changing the color of an individual's username and user title. These are hard coded according to the usergroup that you are in. You can purchase options to change your usergroups, which, will change your color.

Also, SOON, for all of this to work properly, I will change the default avatar and custom title settings, in your user groups. You will have to "buy" the opportunity to upload your old avatars, profile pictures, and change your user titles. This way, you'll also be able to do the same to others.....

Have fun, don't be too dastardly with it...

doc
Working...
X