Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm hurt. i think this is the third time that my precious, hard earned ddollars have been swept away. i'm innocent, i tell ya!! i even told everyone to play the lotto....!! (if u have to wait for that many tickets to be bought, it won't be a weekly or daily lottery anymore....lol... )

this is just despicable. it's enough for me to leave this forum forever.. and now zhao yun is the second wealthiest member...?? he was here for a week?!!

goodbye.....forever....

onesp1ng
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

ummmm, well, i just came back to see if there's any way for me to take my pizza and fish with me? they were gifts....which i'd like to hold on to...for sentimental reasons.
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Bye.

Sniff.

We'll miss you.

Oh, by the way, I'll have to wipe out your character, which means, all those wins and trophies you had in the Colliseum will have to default to the next higher winner. I think that's Steve.

He'll be happy.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

hold on!! my trophies? you wouldn't!?

OK, you got me...i'll stick around, but just for my trophies, my precious, precious trophies....
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I knew you would "understand".

No doubt you'll figure out more ways to "earn" those highly beloved docdollars.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I haven't. I guess someone must have bought me a voucher for "Never be able to use the eStore, ever."

I logged on with IE and I still couldn't use anything in there.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Remind me to check the permissions. I may have screwed something up.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                X