Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro in Asia

So, i just booked my flight for kuala lumpur, im gonna see what happens there if i like it ill stay the full 90 days. my flight isnt untill jan 14 but its a good one.

plans change so ill see but i plan on staying there for those 3 months and then probably go to chiang mai or something where i go after that i dunno doc says chumphon is a no no others have said different, i wanna go to PP in cambodia some say its a shit hole others say its great..so i dunno

im looking forward to..hard training, food, sites, riding an elephant and maybe some cute girls i dunno yet about them but whenever i get a chance to get online(im not bringing my laptop) ill make sure i come here and update the thread for anyone who cares lol
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

I should be in Phuket early March. Not sure how much training I'm going to do, as I now have the "family guy" life.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

lolo, so has stewy tried to kill your wife yet?

well you know, training is what it is, i do it for fun really im not trying to be a superhero or anything

if your gonna be there ill let u know when im in thailand and we can get together...lol, maybe you can save me from myself 3 months in a non poon muslim country could make maestro a dull boy

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
        3 months in a non poon muslim country could make maestro a dull boy
        I'll warn the Thai women. Looks like they're going to have to warm up in preparation for your arrival.

And who's "stewy"?
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

lolo u must not watch "family guy" how unfortunate. one of my ex girlfriends made me watch it constantly...if she didnt suck so much dick i would have dumped her, anyway its a great show

stewy is the baby killing the dog in this gif u should do yourself a favor and watch the show, very educational lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
            one of my ex girlfriends made me watch it constantly...if she didnt suck so much dick i would have dumped her,
            I can see that you're not going to have a good time in Malaysia...

russbo.com

Comment

maybe ill brush up on my quran before i go

Comment

ah ok finished most of my emails and booked more time at the internet cafe here we go.

first off my flight was scary from nyc to istanbul we got over an hour straight of terrofying turbulence although ive only been on myabe 15 flights in my life so..it scared the shit outta me i was praying lol i was like for the love of god i dont wanna die cant i have a little fun?!? lol

but the plane ride was decent besides that the food was actually decent way better then my second flight for malaysian airlines and i had the whole row to myself over the atlantic so i was comfy.

from istanbul to malaysia was just whack, typical of most flights i been on much safer feeling and the pilot(i judge them by there landing skillz) was much better very good.

ok, i got to KL(kuala lumpur) on sunday i found out soon enough its a gay ass muslim holiday..so all my efforts and hopes of finding a place where quickly crushed. when a security guy at a high rise i went to called millenium square apartments told me that i said son of a bitch are u kidding me?!? he laughed and said where u from etc lol everyone wants to know where im from when i say america their all like OOO yea? america ooo u here for work? nope tourist, when i say that they like OOO wow tourist eh ok ok. lol like i told some other people everyone who told me finding an apartmenet here is easy can blow me that is bullshit its not easy **** that i went all over this damn suburb of KL called "PJ" where ive been living these last 4 days, on foot, in and out of crazy taxis and on the LRT(rail)

ahh just got a text from a girl i hope to bang sorry lost my train of thought

anyway yea been going mad looking for an apartment the first one i looked at was such a shit hole lolo, no ac, shitty little fan on the floor. no kitchen umm mattresses on the floor and shit i was like..dude wheres the bed hes like uhhh(bullshit bullshit) i was like whatever i left i told myself id go there if i get desperate not much different then the hotel i been at anyway for the last 3 days except a bed and ac and usually i keep the ac on low the temp here is nice damn another text

yes good umm weather and shit its actually very random itll be all sunny and then overcast, it rained a bit last night but nothing crazy, nice wind usually and everything is clean and pretty

umm back to looking for an apartment its bad a sad state for me i been walking back and forth from my hotel to the mall here all week dodging traffic and shit haha and its a good mile i think maybe less round trip no problem really but the first day here i found this place(some christian missionary guys from europe bumped into me and asked me if i needed help and i was like..no not really i was wandering around exploring i guess at the time and then i was like oh well i need to get to a computer with internet and they told me how to get here to this mall(amcorp mall in PJ near taman jaya LRT station) so i been coming here looking online for apartments striking out left and right i got a few on the hook but not much

well i should be moving into one today though although im pessimistic about it because i just dunno at first i was told some other dude got it now im told im gonna get it and i can move in another text... anyway its an amazing place in a highrise in downtown KL insane view of the whole city, great security of course all these nice high rises of good security and theyre actually nice security guards and what else yknow a great pool which no one ever seems to use..a gym and all that shit very swanky apartment etc so ill die if i get it..and what only 333 usd a month i believe

umm moved out of my shitty hotel today. they charge me 30 usd a day im way to cheap for that **** them. i hope theydont have bed bugs i woke up today with two little what look like bite marks god forbid...ugh ill be so pissed i doubt mosquitos hoping something less disgusting then BB but i said for the love of god...lol and got up and got dressed and went to the hardware store and got some bug spray i said "got any bug spray?" they said "what kind...bed bug?" i was like...ugh, yes bed bugs then i took that shit and unpacked all my shit sprayed the hell out of my luggage and shoes. put everything back and hopefully if i get this place ill just throw all the clothes in the dryer hoping that works if i do have any infection if not well then better safe then sorry...

umm what else all kinds of wild stupid shit happens to me here i dunno its been the longest 3 days im on my 4th day here now. umm the food is great of course they have everything we got in the U.S. by far alot of things ive never even been to thats from the U.S. like A&W rootbeer i liked it got a double cheeseburger deluxe meal with my rootbeer in a mug that was cool cost me 3 bones lol so no worries.

all the other foods the muslim foods and hindu, malay, chinese, korean, japo etc foods and whatnot are very good. stuff is cheap and delicious i get something new everytime i eat basically avoid all the kfcs and burgerking and shit i dont like those places in the U.S. anyway although if i saw a popeyes id go in lolo

dunno what i wrote about those texts are distracting me. oh a stroke of bad luck of course...yknow the last 2 years of my life been shitty so much bad luck and im known for good luck...you guys have no idea , im such a lucky person but maybe its all gone lolo

umm on sunday when i got here i found this place like i said above. i went to the internet cafe paid for an hour(1 usd) and sat down wrote a few emails then the jet lag basically attacked me, i didnt really even get it untill that day, because i felt it in istanbul but thought i was tired, i never felt jet lag even my first time in asia omg another text this is why i dont have a phone in the U.S. jesus christ

****in what was i..oh the jet lag basically i was sitting here writing ****in emails and shit got light headed the jet lag and a billion goofy asians running around plus the heat made me feel wierd and shitty so i said **** it im out, as some of you know in asia the shotty planning of floor design i guess youll see a shot up in the ground for no reason of a half a inch or maybe it wlll dorp down 2 inches etc, well i bumped into one of those wearing sandals i stub my feet at home no problem and guys stomp your feet all the time when you fight..no problem. it hurt like hell lol i knew it was bad i was like AHHH everyone looked at me i was like son of a bitch lol. i left and it actually made me feel quite better i wasnt even out of the mall before i was like **** i feel fine now besides a throbbing ****ing toe but i left and went home

god i dunno what i wrote above im clueless the texts are distracting ummm although they would be more distracting of they were naked pics or something but im not that lucky anymore lol. umm im sure i mentioned the food i love to eat something funny that happened the other day i was at some hindu place eating and whatnot some crazy beggar woman came up to me begging i stopped her short with my palm and a shaking head i said NO NO and shooed her off she started muttering some crazy shit(mean mug and all) and then said "you white people have everything" i looked at her like what the **** and she left..i laughed, and went back to eating

so since i dunno what i wrote above thats where my story ends so far, my toe is hit although i could easily train like that i came over here with an odd rash i dunno if i mentioned it but the doctors in the U.S. have been treating me like shit so **** them..no offense to any other m.d's lol but honestly 3 doctors gave me a different diagnose on the same shit and none of it worked, it seems to be getting better but atm i dont wanna train and shit and upset it cause it does look fungal there assholes are right about that..umm but it looks better i think

anyway yea..so untill next time

Comment

Well i wish you good luck, it seems the place is qute chaotic, i m not sure that is what u need.

I would advise u rather do meditation in a quiet place with, if not wise, learned people than hook around for girls who havent future, attached to ephemeral sensations rather than possible immortalit and having food that you probably dont know if it is nonviolent and that is quite often madefrom killing, which is quite a contradiction for a martial artist, isnt Hit?

Comment

ahh just got a text from a girl i hope to bang sorry lost my train of thought
                    Nothing changes. If you think that rash you went over with is hard to treat, just wait until you bang, sorry, lost my train of thought...

russbo.com

Comment

Koncentrate Dok, what is ur self, ur individuality, ur nonviolence 4 every beings such as Anima L?

Samadhi might bring peace if not bliss,

Satipathana sutta is helpful for concentration and memorization, Goenka Vipassana offers a course on hit for old students...

Comment

ah, good lord what a week ive no idea where to begin my 6th day today im waking up feeling..i dont even know lol

so, whatever i wrote before basically its like this, i moved into a amazing hi rise apartment i probably mentioned it...its in brickfields so i have access to everything. the girl i met on my second day here...wow, its just amazing no matter where i go it never ends...

so of course the last few days have been great, ive been with the girl the whole time and last night basically just sealed my fate...whatever that is god knows now. so she wanted to go out(we usually go out to walk around eat etc), a minor note, shes 22, goin for her mba and is a corporate secretary... sooo anyway she wanted to go clubbing and i was like sure lets do it..first of all expensive ass clubs here, pay like 60 rm for the both of us to get into these places, thank god we only went to 2. the second one she didnt know it and of course neither did i

basically it was just a huge club full of expat and tourists and locals to but the majority was..old white guys and oh of course flocks of whores everywhere. she didnt realise it untill a bit i saw right away i was like damn theres alot of TA around here. god dmanit i gotta sum this up basically we were drinkin(it was my intent to get her drunk) and laughin at the old expats dancing and shit lolo...ahh and the hookers they are really something i couldnt go anywhere without getting a wink or a grab(which i was like damn really dont i look broke? lolo)

anyway bla bla, i started feeling her up and making out with her, next thing you know were the center of attention for like half the club lol i guess i got carried away, every time i left id haveto pull guys out of the booth and she told me guys kept offering her like 2k rm and shit lol, she begged me not to leave everytime but once im drunk i have to get drunker i dunno

anyway the night of course ended with yknow ridiculous titty sucking and twat fondling on the streets of KLCC and in the cabs..and the elevator etc the story ends the same way they always do i guess and thats my entry cause i gotta get some emails in and get back there...

im sure more shit to come good god

Comment

Enlightening. Truly enlightening.

I do hope that Liu reads this stuff. It would be GOOD for him.

russbo.com

Comment

lol exactly. ohh not much to say right now im so tired. i been walking around all day and im tired, ontop of that i didnt find what i was looking for and i had to come out to this damn mall in the suburbs to use the internet bla.

everything is cool though, i dunno if i mentioned it but the girl im with is punjabi and now shes got me eating indian food, i didnt know there was so many different types of indian food or indians for that matter but now i can spot the punjabis atleast, they wear these little silver bracelets the guys hae bigger ones but silver all the same. and they usually lighter skinned

ive seen alot of the sights and stuff its really beautiful city of course people are pretty cool here for the most part although there are so many damn languages n there english isnt all that good. but anyway ah tired, i gotta get ready to go gonna stop off for some ice cream at mcdonalds

ill keep u guys posted i wanna start training next month but ill see..dunno exactly what im gonna do yet

Comment

Incriminating pictures are required. What do you think Doc?

Comment

Working...
                              X