Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, your tonsils.

Be a man. Stop complaining. Get your little wifey poo busy in your lap. Let her use her tonsils.

And generally, if tonsillitis is not considered to be fully treated, continuation of antibiotics, and generally a different antibiotic, is considered. Usually, if penicillin is not effective in the treatment, one might consider something like Zithromax (commonly called a Z Pack, usual dose two pills, then followed by one pill a day for three days, but it seems to be more effective taking two pills a day, for three days straight).

OH, and we saw Contagion. It was ok. Don't shake hands with anybody.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

• OK, I'll type some more. The wife thinks she's going to have a miscarriage, so she's socked herself away to bed, leaving me with some uninterrupted computer time. I usually get yelled at for this ("you play too many computer games") while in reality, I pay too many bills and deal with too much bullshit. Life gets complicated as you get older.

Here's some news about your beloved Phuket. You can tell your honey that you're really happy that you didn't fuck any prostitutes in Patong, or, even worse, get hooked up with some katoey who, no doubt, would have loved you, beat you, and robbed you. And, gave you AIDS. This is from the Phuket Gazette, another journalistic endeavor of the highest quality...

Phuket has the third-highest reported incidence per capita of HIV/AIDS in Thailand, with Patong having one of the highest concentrations of people in the province contracting the virus, the Health Office has revealed.

“The current statistics for HIV/AIDS-infected patients in Phuket is quite shocking,” Dr Wiwat Seetamanotch, Deputy Director of the Phuket Public Health Office, told a recent meeting of high-level health officials.

“We have 4,022 people in Phuket with HIV/AIDS: 2,687 are male and 1,335 are female,” Dr Wiwat said.

Payao and Chantaburi are the only two provinces in the Kingdom with more, he added.

Within Phuket, the areas with the highest incidence of HIV/AIDS were Patong, Kathu, Rassada and Phuket Town.

“The age range of people with HIV/AIDS in Phuket is 25 to 40 years old. Ninety-three per cent of them were infected through unprotected sex, many through having sex with a random partner,” said Dr Wiawat.

A further three per cent contracted the anti-immunodeficiency virus by sharing needles when using drugs, he added.
      The story is telling without being clear. It's obvious from the numbers that the katoeys are the ones mostly responsible for the AIDS epidemic in Phuket. Now aren't you glad I stopped you from going down to Patong to hang out with the "ladies"? Made you do all that Muay Thai instead of chasing poon. Boy, wouldn't you have had something to explain to the girlfriend in Malaysia, I forget what her name was. Bad enough you didn't bring her a teddy bear. But, GOOD LORD, you did call her ONCE to tell her that you loved her. Well, I guess that always helps. God knows if I don't tell my wife I love her at least every hour, I'm in the dog house...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• Hey, one more thing with respect to your tonsils. The sore throat might not be tonsillitis at all at this point, you might have gotten a fungal infection in your mouth from the antibiotic use. Oral candidiasis usually shows as a fine diffuse white covering, over the tongue and occasionally the pharyngeal area. The treatment is with anti fungal mouthwash and not with antibiotics. The continued use of antibiotics will make it worse. Women get this quite commonly in their vagina after antibiotic use.

So, if you have a whitish hairy tongue, candidiasis is something to consider.

And, we all know what you've done with it...

russbo.com

Comment

• A beach resort in Muslim-majority Malaysia on Friday scrapped a publicity event for an international "Miss Bikini" pageant after officials warned it could promote indecent behavior.

The Pangkor Island Beach Resort had planned to host a preview of the pageant, which is scheduled to take place in Thailand later this year. However, government officials in Malaysia's northern Perak state issued a statement this week insisting the event would "tarnish the country's image."

The resort will proceed with a "Full Moon Beach Party" on Oct. 7 but will cancel the "Miss Bikini" preview that was to be part of the program, resort spokeswoman Doris Chin told The Associated Press.

The preview would have featured an ice sculpture and announcements of pageant details, but no women parading in bikinis, Chin said. The two-day barbecue beach party with a disc jockey music competition is expected to attract 1,500 guests.

Controversy surrounding the event surfaced partly because some Muslim activists in Perak believed the resort was organizing a bikini-wearing contest in Pangkor, a fishing island that authorities often promote for its idyllic seaside and boating activities.

Hamidah Othman, the state government's official in charge of tourism and investment, said authorities would not allow such an event, which she said could "cause a negative impact and shame the nation."

Activists were also concerned because photos on Facebook of a beach party at the resort last year showed several young bikini-clad women, mainly from Malaysia's ethnic Chinese non-Muslim minority. Chin said the resort cannot prevent female guests from wearing bikinis, but it will ensure that no women who do so appear onstage during the party to "respect the government requirements and local culture."

Malaysia is known for conservative policies for issues related to sexual morality. Unmarried Muslim couples caught alone together in hotel rooms and other private places can be jailed for an offense described as "close proximity." Muslim women who become pregnant without getting married can also be imprisoned for up to two years in some states. MSNBC
          I doubt you'll be disappointed that those Chinese chicks won't be running around in their bathing suits, but, I'd be careful of some Muslim "politically correct" police officer hauling your ass off to jail because you're living in sin.

russbo.com

Comment

• mmm, so much to respond to, i hated the smurfs thats for sure, wasnt expecting the movie to be that annoying, the gf as i said liked or even loved it...

she wanted to see contagion i dont really care we see everything so i just let her choose although this wednesday i wanna see fright night and then the week after theres a jet li movie i wanna see. i love sci fi to very much and like i said i liked apollo 18 its just i dont like the gay scare tactics and the new genre of "reality horror" that seems to be becoming more popular even though its far from any known reality, so its just another way of marketing with deceit which i despise

as for the tonsils it seems you may be right about the fungul shit, my throat hurts less and less but i got scared cause symptoms of strep throat said white spotting and shit and i do wake up and sometimes have a white film type shit on my tongue and i cant really tell about the back of my throat i dont know whats its normally supposed to look like taking pics with my phone and looking in the mirror with a flashlight is interesting to say the least but nothing confirmed anything for me just made me paranoid and shit

i decided to just take the rest of the pills i mentioned a week ago the ones which i took for a day and stopped after i took my anti biotics from thailand, i suffered through the sinus infection but the sore throat remained(remains) and i became worried because in thailand most symptoms of tonsilits were gone within the 3rd/4th day.

now im just gonna finish up the antibiotics i got one pill left i took one sat night, 2 on sunday and 1 just now(monday morning) and ill take one tonight see how i feel

i gargle with hyrdrogen peroxide normally so maybe that will help with a fungal whatever you called it? i dunno writing this post very quickly as im in a rush

dunno ill come back and address anything i forgot...

and malaysia isnt that bad actually im quite fond of the different cultures and fusions of cuisine which make me very happy had roasted cantonese duck this weekend and some very good steamed fish...ahhh, also wonton noodles and hand made pork noodles ..mmmmm!!!

will go looking for pizza this week...anyway getting distracted will write more in a bit

lil guy looks cute and vanessa looks happy!! i envy you guys what a great life you guys have i miss the russell family lolo
            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

• I know that your fans out there, and I also, are anxiously awaiting photos of your fungus covered mouth and tongue, but, out of concern for your self respect, I'll post some photos of what oral candidiasis looks like, and you can then be the judge of what you've done to yourself, yourself.

On to more important things. We saw Apollo 18, and though I agree with you about this "reality horror" shit, all started by that Blair Witch Project nonsense (I missed the one five second scary part of the entire movie because I was in the bathroom), we liked it. Again, science fiction is cool regardless of how bad it is. I still watch the idiotic sci fi stuff from the fifties, all that radiation induced monster stuff. Little guy likes it too; wife hates any movie that's in black and white. One of my favorites was Them, about killer giant ants. Her favorite is the Hills have eyes series. Good stuff. Oh, I forgot to mention, if you have oral candidiasis, commonly called "thrush", you can either treat it with Mycelex, otherwise known as Clotrimazole, or Nystatin oral suspension (they make a vaginal suppository that sometimes people use to suck on, five times a day, but I suggest you use fresh ones...) It will take about two weeks to get rid of it. Garling with hydrogen peroxide is not a great thing to do unless you "water it down", even then, do not swallow it. H202 is an oxidant, and it will irritate tissues; get it in your stomach and esophagus, and you can cause irritation to the point of inflammation or ulceration. Prolonged use could eventually lead to cancer. There's a lot of H2O2 nonsense on the internet about it being used to treat cancer (mesothelioma, brain, etc) by drinking it, or injecting it intravenously. Utter nonsense, and downright dangerous. I can't believe people are injecting this stuff intravenously.... Anyway, H2O2 is good for cleaning wax out of ears, as a mouthwash, and as a wound cleanser; it's also good as a topical disinfectant. But anything more than that, and you're looking at trouble.

OK, here are those pictures that I promised you. You don't want to see what this stuff looks like in a vagina.... Trust me on that.
              Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

• Now you got me started on this hydrogen peroxide stuff. I should be spending my valuable computer time fixing the web site, which if you haven't noticed, has been going crazy lately. I guess people all over the world are anxiously awaiting pictures of your mouth.

Anyway, here's a quote from the FDA about the internal use of hydrogen peroxide:

July 28, 2006 -- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a health advisory to warn consumers against the purchase and ingestion of high-strength hydrogen peroxide products for medicinal purposes due to the risk for serious harm or death.

Consumers are advised to immediately discontinue use of these products, which include currently marketed items such as "35 Percent Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide," and consult their healthcare provider, according to an alert sent yesterday from MedWatch, the FDA's safety information and adverse event reporting program.

The high-strength hydrogen peroxide products are more than 10 times more concentrated than topical products used for disinfecting minor cuts. Ingestion of these highly corrosive products can cause gastrointestinal irritation or ulceration, and intravenous administration can result in blood vessel inflammation at the injection site, gas embolisms, and potentially life-threatening allergic reactions.

The FDA is currently working to stop companies from making illegal claims regarding their high-strength hydrogen peroxide products, because their ingestion is of no known clinical value and they have not been approved by the agency for any medical indications; moreover, their use can cause significant harm and lead to "tragic results."

To this end, warning letters have been issued to 2 firms selling 35% hydrogen peroxide products on the Internet for the treatment of AIDS, cancers, emphysema, and other serious and life-threatening diseases. The letters, dated 7/19/06, are available for viewing online at http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/script...ecentfiles.cfm .

Similar warnings previously issued to consumers include one from April 1989 that warned against the use of industrial-strength hydrogen peroxide illegally promoted for the treatment of AIDS and cancer; the alert followed a related death in Texas and several injuries requiring hospitalization.
                If you've ever wondered what a warning letter from the FDA looks like, I've attached one. Read it, it's actually pretty interesting. Amazing how many stupid people there are out there in the world, falling for these absurd claims. Almost as bad as all those minions believing that their teacher is a "shaolin monk".
                Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

• mmm, im not sure after looking at those pictures the second guy has gross sores and shit on his mouth i just have and had a like white film kinda like the first guy on my tongue maybe ikts the antibiotics maybe not god...ugh anyway i dunno im outta meds now and jus tgonna see what happens, its not just like there and kinda irritating my left ear in a way, very subtle but its also only on my left side

irritating is a strong word more or less like i dunno wierd like i can feel it up in there ear not pain just i dunno...

and apollo 18 i like it just dont like how they lie to you in the beginning they say its leaked footage and all this shit but its not leaked footage its actors, some of it looked like it could be real footage but i dont think so.... and i liked it aswell i just get annoyed with there gaylord scare tactics and shitty promotion

i went to the website also lol right when i got home, the website is fake created by the movie makers but it has a link to another site apparently made by the nephew of some astronaut with some official looking letters and all this shit dunno where the guy gets his info but who knows, either way thinking about it, it does make sense they would keep going back but in secret why broadcast something like that when control of the moon is actually really important

also apparently if you look at the pics of th earth from space or from the moon you can see alot of them are fakes which is interesting, that site shows that and explains that and a number of other points, i read through the whole site but anyway just interesting stuff not sure

read the little letter by the fda girl, was interesting but i dont swallow hydrogen peroxide lol after i wash my mouth i make sure to get all the foam and shit outta my mouth aswell, i recently started gargling when the sore throat shit started hoping to help kill the infection...novel idea eh!! lol i dunno the fuck is going on with my throat i just got scared of strep cause a few years ago when i was working at dunkin donuts on my break sipping a hot chocolate, i think i wasnt feeling well but not sure how the convo started but some woman started talking to me and told me her daughter died of strep throat within a month or somethingi was like omg...jesus etc had no idea nad honestly im usually pretty casual about anything that happens to me like the tonsilitis dunno how many times i got it here and just braved through it cause had no idea what was going on thought maybe just a cold, now atleast i know...a

anyway the hills have eyes is more of a horror anyway its not enough science and problem solving and shit its just people gettined killed by murderous mutants didnt have the same feel for me, although i like some of the new horror ones like there was one i saw about a bunch of american college kids who go to mexico for vacation and they end up going to this pyramid and apparently the pyramid is covered in this crazy plant that kills you and eats you and all other life around it but its all sneaky and crazy and its quarantined off by the locals who kill you if you even touch the plant and try to get out of the area, it makes you think like wtf is going on at first and stuff i liked it and one of the guys is a med student so shit gets all crazy when they treated the wounded people and all this

that was a good one, some of those are good

as for sci fi i dunno what my favorite is, i love the old ones to but rarely see the goofy ones your talkin about, im a huge fan of the twilight zone for that reason but as for sci fi its great but this new genre pisses me off

Comment

• OK, one thing about dying from tonsillitis. Some people get post streptococcal renal failure, a very small percentage of those that get streptococcal pharyngitis, usually that goes untreated. These are the people that usually use some homeopathic shit, find their tonsillitis resolved, and then, a week later, come down with kidney shutdown. As my pathology professor famously said in medical school class, and preferenced it by saying "You'll never forget this...", it is not due to an active infection, it's due to the byproducts of the streptococcus in the bloodstream. As you're probably wondering, he said "There's no fucking bugs!". A reference to the fact that if you do blood cultures on these people, you won't find anything. The kidneys shut down because of the byproducts of streptococcal cell death clogging up the glomeruli. But this was probably more detail than you wanted to know. Oh, and about dying, well some people get bacteremic from the pharyngeal infection, leading to septic shock. Rare, but it occurs. You really don't want to fuck with tonsillitis. Whenever my wife gets it, I get her on antibiotics lickety split.

From what you're describing, a candida infection of your oropharynx is a distinct possibility. You should get medical advice; it won't kill you, unless you have AIDS or some other immunocompromised state (aren't you glad I made you work out, and kept you away from all that infected Patong poontang?) But, it will make you uncomfortable, and these things generally don't go away by themselves. You should see a doc out there, or, if they do it this way in KL, a pharmacist for some Nystatin "swish and swallow". It will take a week or two, but it will go away. Tell your girlfriend that it's usually not contagious, so tonguing you won't be an issue for her. Oh, just the thought of that with your current condition is just nauseating. Ah, nauseating in any of your conditions.

Hey, Killer Elite just came out, you'll like that, if the M's allow that sort of stuff in their country. If not, Lion King in 3D. Your girlfriend will like that. Women always like that sensitive stuff. I'm going to bring the little guy to see it, now that he wears the 3d glasses comfortably. To think, for a while he watched these things while absolutely refusing to put the damn glasses on.

Oh, just FYI, the server has been getting shut down all day. I've been getting hundreds of warning messages about the mysql server not being able to keep up with the demand. Looks like there's a lot of people out there worried about your oral candidiasis.

russbo.com

Comment

• yea...you do a great job of scaring the shit out of me!!!, the sore throat gets less and less everyday but its lingering, what surprised me was when i first felt signs of tonsilitis i began the meds asap but after the 3rd or 4th day of antibiotics after feeling shitty most of the week i felt much better but suddenly came down with the sore throat after all those meds and wi as shocked at this, i also came down with a sinus infection at the same time

as for aids and otherr things whatever, i dont have it and wouldnt bother with those hoes in phuket anyway, god knows how many of them are actually females let alone std free

Comment

• OK, before you go swish and swallow, here's an email I got from a friend. Supposedly written by a law student. You know how much I love lawyers. And I know how much you love Obama. So, just to give you a little taste of Americana, because you're over there surrounded by M's and all of those beloved Indians, I'm sure you're homesick. This will remind you as to what you're missing back here....

DIVORCE AGREEMENT

Dear American liberals, leftists, social progressives, socialists, Marxists and Obama supporters, et al:

We have stuck together since the late 1950's for the sake of the kids, but the whole of this latest election process has made me realize that I want a divorce. I know we tolerated each other for many years for the sake of future generations, but sadly, this relationship has clearly run its course.

Our two ideological sides of America cannot and will not ever agree on what is right for us all, so let's just end it on friendly terms. We can smile and chalk it up to irreconcilable differences and go our own way.

Here is a model separation agreement:

Our two groups can equitably divide up the country by landmass each taking a similar portion. That will be the difficult part, but I am sure our two sides can come to a friendly agreement. After that, it should be relatively easy! Our respective representatives can effortlessly divide other assets since both sides have such distinct and disparate tastes.

We don't like redistributive taxes so you can keep them.
                        You are welcome to the liberal judges and the ACLU.
                        Since you hate guns and war, we'll take our firearms, the cops, the NRA and the military.
                        We'll take the nasty, smelly oil industry and you can go with wind, solar and bio diesel.
                        You can keep Oprah, Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell. You are, however, responsible for finding a bio diesel vehicle big enough to move all three of them.

We'll keep capitalism, greedy corporations, pharmaceutical companies, WalMart and Wall Street.
                        You can have your beloved lifelong welfare dwellers, food stamps, homeless, home boys, hippies, druggies and illegal aliens.
                        We'll keep the hot Alaskan hockey moms, greedy CEO's and rednecks.
                        We'll keep the Bibles and give you NBC and Hollywood .

You can make nice with Iran and Palestine and we'll retain the right to invade and hammer places that threaten us.
                        You can have the peaceniks and war protesters. When our allies or our way of life are under assault, we'll help provide them security.

We'll keep our JudeoChristian values.
                        You are welcome to Islam, Scientology, Humanism, political correctness and Shirley McLane. You can also have the U.N. but we will no longer be paying the bill.

We'll keep the SUV's, pickup trucks and oversized luxury cars. You can take every Volt and Leaf you can find.
                        You can give everyone health care if you can find any practicing doctors.
                        We'll continue to believe health care is a luxury and not a right.

We'll keep "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" and "The National Anthem."
                        I'm sure you'll be happy to substitute "Imagine", "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing", "Kum Ba Ya" or "We Are the World".

We'll practice trickle down economics and you can continue to give trickle up poverty your best shot.

Since it often so offends you, we'll keep our history, our name and our flag.

Would you agree to this? If so, please pass it along to other likeminded liberal and conservative patriots and if you do not agree, just hit delete. In the spirit of friendly parting, I'll bet you answer which one of us will need whose help in 15 years.

Sincerely,
                        John J. Wall
                        Law Student and an American

P.S. Also, please take Ted Turner, Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, Barbara Streisand, & Jane Fonda with you.

P.S.S. And you won't have to press 1 for English when you call our country.

russbo.com

Comment

• i like it lol, except the reason america is so great is its diversity, the reason its so powerful economically is its diversity and changeability, and also how stupid and immoral the people are.

those are powerful attributes, compiled with a strong under current of people who are intelligent who can still elevate society and arent held down by dogma, and tradition(india, china) or a government body like the communist parties etc

i think its really not so simple but i like the attitude he brings, in the end america never really was what he subscribes it to be, it just morphed into that because it was dominated by whites for so long, thats my oppinion.

now theres alot more "freedom" so the place is changing quite a bit, who knows for good or bad i dunno. i know the negative effects of a stupid low and middle class is why we get obama and jay z as role models for young blacks and have to deal with all the crap we get from other races thinking its there right to be treated nicely but ok to go out raping and murdering and polluting the country with drugs.

anyway, back to me...i went to guardian and watsons and didnt find any swish and swallow, one girl who was trying to play doctor laughed at me when i just said what i wanted as if the name was funny or something, as if the whole country isnt full of morons with stupid fucked up names, dumbass products that are made of herbs that dont do shit and goofy trends that make me wanna take a machine gun to their whole miserable race

so how can i find it and is it an asian product or american, and what can i do to substitute it?

as of this morning i feel better, every day its less and less but im just scared that all of a sudden im gonna die of renal disease or some crazy shit and that will be the story of me, and for years to come everyone in my family will use me as the example of what not to do lolo. and russbo..what will become of russbo without me?!?! lol....

anyway yea, what can i do, i dont wanna go to a doctor but i want this shit gone asap

Comment

• Well, if you do have this oral fungal infection, you could start using some homeopathic remedies, which include garlic, coconut milk, onions and ginger, some people think lemon juice and lime juice are helpful (the acidity of the solution has some effect), also cayenne pepper. Start using this stuff, and though I can't assure you that it might help, I can assure you that your girlfriend won't be kissing you (or blowing you for that matter, as one is always a helpful prelude to the other) because you're breath will absolutely stink. Sucking on lemons is a common therapy, and it is helpful, though you'll look funny doing it. Gargling with salt water helps, but don't start bottling the stuff from the ocean. Crest makes a very nice oral mouthwash now, that has hydrogen peroxide in it. That will help wipe some of the stuff out. Another thing that was used in the past is gentian violet, a dye, but it does cause some discoloration. And lately, the use of gentian violet has been associated with the increased incidence of oral cancer. I've personally found that salt water gargle, and diluted hydrogen peroxide (separately) has a nice tendency to just cause this thrush to fall off your tongue.

Nystatin is a pretty common medicine, some brand names include: Bio-Statin, Mycostatin, Mycostatin Pastilles, Mycostatin Topical, Nilstat, Nyamyc, Nystex, Nystop, Pedi-Dri, Filmlok Pastilles, Nystatin Ointment, and Nystat-Rx. But given that you're in Asia, god knows what they call it. Usually these pharmacists, if they're not complete and total idiots, have a book that they can look up the generic name (Nystatin) and find out what their country calls it brand name wise. There are also some combination brand names out there:
                            • Pediaderm AF
                            • Mycasone (containing Nystatin and Triamcinolone)
                            • Myco Biotic (containing Nystatin and Triamcinolone)
                            • Myco-Triacet (containing Nystatin and Triamcinolone)
                            • Mycogen (containing Nystatin and Triamcinolone)
                            • Mycolog (containing Nystatin and Triamcinolone)
                            • Mycomar (containing Nystatin and Triamcinolone)
                            • Myocidin (containing Nystatin and Triamcinolone)
                            • Mytrex (containing Nystatin and Triamcinolone)
                            • N.T.A. (containing Nystatin and Triamcinolone)
                            • Nyst-Olone (containing Nystatin and Triamcinolone)
                            • Tri-Statin (containing Nystatin and Triamcinolone)

The triamcinolone added components are not used for oral use, this is topical stuff for the skin, but if one of your idiot pharmacists recognize one of these, you can point to your mouth and tell her that you need it for that. Then again, maybe she'll think that you want her to blow you. Damn, what is my fascination with that these days.... OH, I know why, the wife is pregnant, and, oh, thank god, it's not twins. One is going to be enough. Let's hope it's a girl; it will please the wife, and will give me more opportunity to sleep at night.

So, get out the salt, the water, and the peroxide, and start swishing, but don't swallow.

russbo.com

Comment

• Did you know that MUSTH is a word? It describes a period when bull elephants experience heightened sexual excitement.

Tell that to your girlfriend, she'll be impressed. It will help take her mind off the fact that your mouth is full of white stuff that is probably absolutely grossing her out.

russbo.com

Comment

• well the white stuff on my tongue was there in the mornings and after i brush my teeth i scrub my tongue and it comes off for the most part as i can see, just looks like it didnt belong there yknow? i dunno.

the heightened state of paranoia with this shit is due to the fact im in asia and the good doctors are expensive and im broke, and also im just doing my best to guess what the fuck is wrong with me. for the most part the sore throat feeling wich is and always has been located on my left side of my bottom jaw to the back down my throat a little is almost completely gone but there are still some symptoms of it in ways...i dunno

and the last couple days my piss has been like radioactive yellow, so bright its crazy considering i drinking alot of water these last few days hoping my kidneys dont get congested and i die like you said, could it be from the b super complex vitamins? i took one with food yesterday and then another today with breakfast. these b super complex vitamins seem very good and were reccomended to me by a very nice doctor in the U.S. so i take them when i get scared, but rarely take them regularly..i actually never touch them and i think thats why my piss is so crazy usually its clear....

anyway also felt more fatigue the last couple days which is strange hadnt really felt that last week, maybe my body is getting stronger and fighting more or i dont know? its confusing!!!

anyway pretty much laying low, alot of the food out here has that stuff in it and my friend here suggested i drink lime juice ill pick some up today there very cheap and if it helps ill do it, the sad part is i miss my spicy food when i ate it the week before it hurt my throat, all the indian spices and the tom yam and shit didnt go over well

but im still eating good so oh well...anyway, glad to here shes preggo again, your very lucky a boy and a girl would be great for both of you, girls are wonderful congrats whatever the outcome youll be better off

im curious though about one thing when you guys travel and shit do they make richard go through the x ray machine? those new 3 d ones might be something to worry about for a baby right?

anyway sittin here thinkin about this sore throat shit creeps me out, still effects my ear aswell, dunno ill just get my lime juice and gargle some hyrdo ill keep my fans posted lol, hopefully willh ave more exciting news in the future as i hope to start training mma here and prepare for a competiton aswell as may be training with antonio graceffo who may or may not have fans here i dunno, i love the guy, hes got an interesting history and does alot to promote s e asian arts, so theres that

anyway again congrats, guess i wont be seeing you next spring after all, oh well you cant get everything you want!! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X