No announcement yet.

Maestro in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see that your luck has changed for the better....

Sorry to hear about Mandy. OK, so, has the blame started your way yet? Or is it still headed across the pond. No doubt the mother, whom we both know absolutely loves and adores you, won't hold you to blame for Mandy's "not doing so well".

Considering your skin condition, I'm not surprised that latex gloves cause you issues. Latex allergies are common, especially when people have some degree of eczema. But the plastic ones that people use in food handling type conditions, that shouldn't bother you. I guess it depends upon who's making them, and how much of that latex protein they're using in their mix. One thing you can do is buy cotton gloves to wear under the plastic ones: here's a link from Amazon for two types of gloves you might want to try:

I'm not even going to suggest condoms, but be aware, they're made of latex. (Who knows, maybe the extra swelling would do you some good...) Polyurethane based ones are supposedly in research. (You could always use the lambskin ones I think).

There's nothing wrong with going back to school to start on an associates degree, and then, see where it takes you. Beats staying at home with dear old mom.

But if you don't want to go to school, don't worry, Obama will get reelected. He'll take care of you! Trust me!

OH, and a big PS here, some other things you might be allergic to if you're allergic to latex: Bananas, Avocados, Chestnuts, Kiwi, Apple, Carrot, Passion fruit, Papaya, Potato, Figs, Peaches, Nectarines, Plums, Tomatoes, Celery, and Melons (not that bad, the reference being to edible melons...)
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

• they're not blaming her for anything and are ok with her having to repeat the year, sadly the only reason this happened is because of me, but honestly i think her mom knows shes gonna be leaving and is happy to have her for another year... technically might not even be a year but probably

anyway what the fuck is the deal with this latex shit? ive used latex condoms forever i dont get it. and all that other stuff i've been eating all my life minus the papaya which sucks anyway.

as for school im going back for sure, i dont have any apprehension towards it, now im going to have to actually give a fuck about spelling and punctuation though that could be a problem i might not be recognizable here anymore...

problem is now, today went to the irs ive got like 3 returns to file, plus in 2007 when i made a decen chunk of money with my cleaning business they told me i never filed for that year, which mean GREAT so when i had my mom "take care" of it for me that means whatever the fuck she did she didnt do it right or just fucked me over

not to sound malicious she would never intentionally do that but whatever the case is im gonna owe them a decent amount of money

plus theres probably no way im gonna be able to get financial aid by registration for the spring semester which ill be damned if i dont get into, so im looking to pay out of my pocket, nothing crazy but probably around 4 grand which i dont have and i cant see myself keepign this job

maybe cotton gloves will work ill look into that actually.

what i dont get is the gloves they use are polyurthane and they still aggrovated my hands? like what the fuck....

anyway whatever i dont even know, my skin looks like its breaking out on my face aswell but i can tell for sure what the hell is going on and these visits to the hospital which im not paying for at the moment and god knows when i will arent helping

anyway yea, great to be back, im also like 20 pounds over weight its horrible and all my MA friends wanna fuckin spar......

why cant i just be back in thailand with you getting a massages and falling off motorbikes? is that to much to ask
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

• mandy sent me this, was pretty funny, guy is a twat but its funny.

Comment

• Smashing a bird... LOL. I've seen guys like this in Thailand. What a life.

And if you ever wondered what "misogynistic" meant, he's it!
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

• Maestro, I know we talked about this before. A friend of mine and my mother's, an actress from the sixties (she's in her eighties now...)

She has her own "online store". Thought you might want to buy something....

Discover unique and inspired goods from real authentic brands. Sell on a socially driven marketplace. Open up a free custom storefront. Get a custom URL

russbo.com

Comment

• Just to be as cultured as you I'd buy a few if I wasn't making 40 bucks a week, shit sucks here I wish I was in Malaysia with the fascists

Comment

• I'll send you one for Christmas. You can be the first (and only) one in your neighborhood with a Dyanne Thorne poster. Just pick it!

I know you want one.

russbo.com

Comment

• you could be cruel and get her to make me one so instead of giant nazi tits that i may like id get giant nazi tits no one likes...

or you could just surprise me, nazi tits are always a good surprise....wunderbar!!!

Comment

• She's 84 or 85 years old now.

I'll see if I can get a "fresh" photo of her. Want one covered in soap, or, will the nazi regalia do?

russbo.com

Comment

• I bet all she wants for Christmas are her two front teeth, lol.

God knows a man can't turn down a good old Nazi uniform, although i'll be horrified if this all actually pans out, now it's my turn to say what have I gotten myself into...

Comment

• Bet you never got emails from hot Muslim chicks before...

My name is Miss aaliyah,female 24years old and am from libya,i saw your profile in this site as today is my first time here so i became more interested to know you,you can write me to my email address so that i will make an introdution of my kind person to you and also to send you my picture for you to know more about you.Here is my email address (khalifaaaliyah43@yahoo.com)and i have something serious and important to tell you, Have a nice day Miss aaliyah
                        I wonder if she knows anything about what happened in Benghazi.

russbo.com

Comment

• that i haven't, you are correct

Comment

• Inadvertently ended up on television yesterday. Something the wife wanted to do...

Won't do that again.

russbo.com

Comment

• If I win I'll be the one handing out refrigerators only I'll one up you and fill mine with Singha!! o.O

didn't see you on there btw I'll watch again

Comment

• You bought tickets for this utter madness also?

There's a better chance of seeing you dancing on a pole in Patong wearing a dress than me winning a dollar in any of these lotteries....

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X