Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Get the Gimp."

...we got some Iraqis to soften up...

The more of these shots I see, the more I think some deviants got a license to deviate. It's like the Gimp from Pulp Fiction Æ’ucking enlisted to be an MP in Iraq.

I mean, what is with this homo sh it in these pictures?

I was talking to a buddy of mine about this and it's some deviant **** we got going on in these shots. Where do you get a Æ’ucking hood from anyway? I think that got brought over from home. The other night I saw a pic and I turned to my chick and was like, when they said abuse, this is not what came to my mind...are these guys former priests or some ****? You know even as we speak some deviant homeboys are whacking their peckers against their computer monitors over these abuse galleries.

I mean, let's hypothetically postulate that we're MPs. We get an order to soften up these guys for questioning, break 'em down a little. First guy who yanked off a set of trousers and started tweaking ball sacks is going to get my boot planted firmly up their own ass, and if I'm commander no more Æ’ucking communal showers with that deviant Æ’uck. You want me to hand out a few shiners, bust some lips, break a finger, couple of rib shots...okey dokey, the prisoners fell down. Happens all the time.

But they strip these guys naked and hog tie them? Stick one guy's dick in another guy's mouth to "stage" a shot? Stage a shot for what? Suddenly you're MP Robert Maplethorpe recreating Piss Christ and Iraqis are your canvas? Who does the handling on that? Who's the gaffer and who's the key grip? That is some deviant homo sh it right there...

What was next on the agenda? Full leather chaps and riding crops?

And take a look at the mongoloid taking the Iraqi for a walk. I mean, people are like, how could she do this...I mean, LOOK at her. Jesus I'd probably Bugs Bunny my way through a wall if she even entered the same room as me. She just stepped out of a Tool video.

Her mom is like, packing up gift boxes- let's see, cookies, toothpaste, soap, riding crop, crackers, cheeze whiz, horse bit, hair brush, ass plug...
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

LOL.

The bitch that was walking the Iraqi no doubt will not have an easy life from now on. With her face plastered all over the world's newspapers. Just think...
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

shameful. as if the US dosent get enough criticism without a couple of idiot soldiers doing something to give people actual realistic reasons to bitch.

Comment

US credibility keeps getting worse and worse, unfortunately. And all of these things were happening since last year...
        a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

but come on people, let's focus on the real issue here: are the soldiers gay or not...

Comment

obviously bi

Comment

Zachsan: "but come on people, let's focus on the real issue here: are the soldiers gay or not..."

Hahahaha, yes indeed. Somehow that's more important than war and death. Heh heh.
              a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

war and death come and go. gayness is forever...

Comment

So you're telling me that, really, everyone is happy...i thought that was the case!

Comment

hahaha, yes indeed....

pretty weird/kinky stuff though, gotta admit...

Comment

bla

Comment

Working...
                      X