No announcement yet.

9/11 again today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i honestly don't believe al qaeda had anything to do with that school thing. it just looks to me like a job by chechens that was so botched that they didn't even want to take credit for it. i mean honestly, how much does it rally people to your cause if you managed to get a bunch of kids killed in a school before getting your head blown off in the process?

anyway i'm just making those guesses as to what would happen in the polls based on the prior polls, which suggest that americans think bush is better on terrorism, but maybe wrong in iraq. since terrorism is one of bush's strong issues it only makes sense that he would get a boost in the polls if that issue happened to be brought to the forefront. yet another reason why this race is so unpredictable, since we don't know if or when another attack will be coming.

and honestly, i don't think americans really care enough about a terrorist attack in spain to change their presidential votes because of it. maybe the terrorists that planned it were betting the same thing, and you could definitely say their gambit paid off. spain's out of iraq, and the US didn't exactly get re-invigorated in the war.

Comment

Spain was a huge loss in the war on terror.

Comment

what i meant was this- They DID attack one of our Allies, and they continue to behead people. does that make people want to stay more? no. They could just as well attack us here in the US, because people arent going to be disgusted or shocked. You think Saudi Arabia was angry at Al Quaeda for attacking the US on Spet 11th? HA! No matter what they do to us, this is what it boils down to: religious fanatics, which comprize a much larger group than many are willing to admit, will support in principle, if not outright, an attack on the US no matter how its done and no matter how many it kills.

despite the fact that it would be easier in Iraq, it still dosent mean it will help. same goes for Afghanistan.

Comment

Working...
        X