No announcement yet.

Look Out, Martha is on loose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve, yes, this one's much more tasteful. Congrates to Steve!!

Ok, now drink up everyone...!!!

g
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Nice avi bro...
      practice wu de

Comment

it is sweet, how do you do that?

peace

onefocus

Comment

Originally posted by onefocus
          it is sweet, how do you do that?

peace

onefocus

I made it, hard to explain. I knew how to make animated GIFS in the past, but I have a new way now. Not that hard to do, just link a bunch of pictures together to make like a mini movie file. You want me to make you one? Email me some pictures, like jpg or gifs, maybe 6 or 8 and/or give me an idea what you want and I can put them together for you into a cool avatar.
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Use Fireworks. It's easy. But, if there are too many large file size animated avatars, I'll have to shut that down. Problem is, if the file size is large, then the download is horrible. You don't notice it on broadband connections, but it will destroy people on dial up. To the point where they won't be able to participate in the forum.

The download is bad enough as it is, with this complicated forum. I worried about what I've already burdened the site with.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Lei, what the hell are you doing to get these warnings?

I mean you think you would learn from your mistakes....
              "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

God help us all. At least Martha can't run for political office with a felony conviction............ right?
                Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Originally posted by daodejing
                  God help us all. At least Martha can't run for political office with a felony conviction............ right?
                  But she could of course 'buy' someone in political office.. one way or another..

Comment

you're just jaded, cynical mother****ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fa Hui
                      Lei, what the hell are you doing to get these warnings?

I mean you think you would learn from your mistakes....
                      Satan keeps making up rules to get me. I think it's just cause he wants my thieving prowess in hell.

Only 6 more to go!
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                        Use Fireworks. It's easy. But, if there are too many large file size animated avatars, I'll have to shut that down. Problem is, if the file size is large, then the download is horrible. You don't notice it on broadband connections, but it will destroy people on dial up. To the point where they won't be able to participate in the forum.

The download is bad enough as it is, with this complicated forum. I worried about what I've already burdened the site with.
                        Ok, making the file size smaller.
                        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Working...
                        X