No announcement yet.

China Is Growing... BIGGER TITTIES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to be babied. I can't take care of myself anymore.

But then again, I'm all for the big ones.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

The first image looked like a naked castrated man held at gunpoint waiting for an anal check by customs officers to see if he carries something hidden up his anus.

the second image looks like he did try to smuggle a green mamba hidden away in his arse into the country but unfortunately it came out looking like a black mamba....

can't wait to see the images of him explaining this to the judge

Comment

You people are incorrigible. I am warning you in advance, that when I do spring this on you, I am going to roll in the floor laughing, while you all sheepishly look at each other wondering why you didn't see it.

What do you see?

Comment

now i see tits AND ass...
          The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

The veritable "meaning of life". Now disclosed to all of us, for the very first time...
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

You people are incorrigible. I am warning you in advance, that when I do spring this on you...
              Happeh, you are so clever. Your riddles are indecipherable to us mere mortals. Whatever could you mean.

Comment

I think most of the people here think kung fu is fighting and fighting only. They really don't know much about what a kung fu scholar is, or have any real interest in learning kung fu. They really just want to learn how to use their arm or leg like a club, and thump other people like a caveman does.

There is a concept from China of what is called a "Scholar Warrior". It might be taoist or something. The scholar warrior is about being a complete kung fu warrior. The scholar warrior would take the abilities he gained from his kung fu, and apply them to calligraphy, painting, singing, muscial instrument playing, etc. They would become kung fu masters at life, not just punching and kicking.

Part of being a scholar warrior is being alert, aware, and observant. If you are not aware, alert, and observant, how can you see the punch or kick coming at you? Since the scholar warrior applies his kung fu talents to all of his life, that means the scholar warrior would be alert, aware, and observant all through his daily life. Every single thing the kung fu scholar saw every day of his life would be observed and remembered.

If any of you guys were true scholar warriors, the kind that are observant, aware and alert, then you would see something in that picture I posted. No one said anything, so I guess no one saw anything?

To demonstrate what a scholar warrior does, I want to show you something that is not the answer to why chinese women have small titties, or why chinese people are small, but the something will demonstrate how just a little bit of observation and awareness about your surroundings, can make you smarter than the average bear.

That is a picture of a violin. Do you see the shapes in the middle of the violin body, on either side of the strings?

Those shapes on the violin look like the shape that was drawn on the human body. What does that mean? I don't know. But I know they look they same. I saw a violin, I observed those shapes on it, and when I looked at a human body in the profile, I saw the resemblance.

Does anyone know why they made those particular shapes in the violin? Why not make a circle or square or straight line? Why make that curly shape that looks sort of like a profile view of the human torso?

Comment

This forums is about kung fu. The Yin Yang sign is a part of kung fu.

For the heck of it, you might compare the drawing to the Yin Yang sign.

There doesn't seem to be any connection other than the black color of the lines on the body and the black color on the Yin Yang symbol. We can do anything we want to with the pieces of the puzzle, and you would be amazed at how useful it is to break the Yin Yang sign into two halves and comparing the halves to the world around you, instead of trying to use the entire circular Yin Yang symbol.

Then after getting your insight to wake up and look at the picture, you might come up with something like this.

That picture has nothing to do with why chinese women have small titties. Or maybe it does, but that wasn't my intention. I still have something else in mind that you should see when you look at this picture.

Comment

I actually felt a little guilty for not posting any follow up for a week.

Nobody posting, so I guess it doesn't matter when I get around to it.

Comment

gee happeh, your kung fu delusions or pretty UNfascinating...

im pretty sure its a tad bit more complicated then that....

okay now that ive said that,

trip out on this.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/kayin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]http://www.share-international.org/magazine/images/crop_circle2.jpg
                      Last edited by master splinter; 01-26-2008, 08:35 PM.
                      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
                        ... so I guess it doesn't matter when I get around to it.
                        Finally, he's beginning to understand.

Comment

i seriously doubt it...
                          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

OK everybody. Are you prepared to feel stupid? Remember this picture? I told you that you could figure out why chinese women have small tities if you could figure out what the black line reminded you of?

It has been almost 3 weeks and no one has really said anything. Just standing in the back hiding, waiting for someone else to answer, or even more sad, not even caring to answer.

I want you to reach under your desk, tie your shoes, then look at that picture and tell me what you see.

Comment

The forums have been relatively inaccessible for the past few weeks due to my repairing and upgrading them. I'm sure people will want to find out the rest of the story; give them some time to come back.

russbo.com

Comment

I posted the below 2 1/2 months ago. I answered the question about why Chinese women have small titties, why Chinese men have small dicks, and why Chinese people in general are small.

Not a word. Not one word in response.

Pathetic really. Like giving someone a bag of gold and watching them standing their holding it drooling, instead of going out to buy all the things they have always wanted.

Originally posted by mbokohutu View Post
                                OK everybody. Are you prepared to feel stupid? Remember this picture? I told you that you could figure out why chinese women have small tities if you could figure out what the black line reminded you of?

It has been almost 3 weeks and no one has really said anything. Just standing in the back hiding, waiting for someone else to answer, or even more sad, not even caring to answer.

I want you to reach under your desk, tie your shoes, then look at that picture and tell me what you see.

Comment

Working...
                                X