China Is Growing... BIGGER TITTIES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zachsan View Post
    I said I find it beautiful. I never said it was beautiful in any objective or essential sense. Not only are you attacking a straw man but the straw man sounds a lot like your own argument.

...And regarding what I said before about wasting breath, I have now wasted quite a bit of it. I mean, virtual breath... you get the point. I think I'm done.
    Jesus christ. You guys are actually polite to this guy trying to turn your brain to butter.

But when I show up with hard factual material that only takes study like you are supposed to have done in college, you are rude, abusive, unthinking, uncooperative, and impossible.

You deserve what you get. I am gonna stand back while he turns your brain to mush, then come and laugh when he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
      You just made a big mistake. I don't know you and have never talked to you, and you are talking about my behavior? You asked for it.
      Oh, snap!

Sure. You can't even speak english right.
      "You don't talk real good!"

What is it with you and Japanese? You one of those racist Chinese?
      "It's just like you people to be racist!"

Ya. You are being crazy on purpose. All those "elevated" guys talk crazy on purpose. That is how they keep people coming to them. People don't understand the craziness, so they keep going back to try and figure it out. Great way to make money.
      Alright. Irony explosion. I was not in any way prepared for that. I need a drink.

Comment

I find the question of the link between non violence and beauty quite essential and interesting.

It has a tantric taste. Would u make love to a woman with big breasts fed on caged chicken eggs? If yes, how to love her objectively?

It is an everyday question but important. How to love beauty without betraying non violence?

Peace and love

Comment

Mobutu wrote:
          "What is it with you and Japanese? You one of those racist Chinese? Don't feel bad Japan kicked your ass in WWII. It's not like your country is 50 times bigger than Japan and your population is 1000 times more than Japan.

Losers. Just accept they kicked your pathetic ass and get over it. I bet they would do it again if there was another war."

Doc, isnt this guy defending the fascist japanese invasion of China?

And while i talk about Happeh, he says i talk about him.
          "you are talking about my behavior"

Comment

lie, happeh and mbo..?? are the same person. sometimes "they" just think we're stupid enough to not notice the difference. one second he talks about himself in third person, the next he says "why are you talkiing about my behavior?" when someoen refers to happeh. obviously "they're" confused....
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I get it...........

The moment he said Russian, the lights went out - I get it - the truck was 'Russian' through the intersection and when the camera took thepicture of his license plate, it shorted out the electricity in the intersection. Any idiot can see that...........

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                Mobutu wrote:
                Doc, isnt this guy defending the fascist japanese invasion of China?
                See how good I am? I knew exactly what this guys story was just by reading a few of his posts.

He is some Chinese guy with a chip on his shoulder about the Japanese actions in China in WWII.

All the other stuff is just airy fairy, la la la, I am at peace and at one with the universe bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                X