China Is Growing... BIGGER TITTIES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Is Growing... BIGGER TITTIES!

BEIJING, CHINA-- Bra producers have been forced to offer bigger cup-sizes in China because improved nutrition is busting all previous chest measurement records.

"It's so different from the past when most young women would wear A- or B-cup bras," Triumph brand saleswoman Zhang Jing told the Shanghai Daily from the Landmark Plaza of China's commercial hub.

"You...never expect those thin women to have such nice figures if they are not plastic."

The report, seen on the daily's Web site Tuesday, said that the Hong Kong-based lingerie firm Embry Group no longer produces A-cups for larger chest circumferences and has increased production of C-, D- and E-cup bras to meet pressing demand.

The Beijing Institute of Clothing Technology released a report last week saying the average chest circumference of Chinese women has risen by nearly 1 cm (0.4 inch) to 83.53 cm (32.89 inches) since the early 1990s, the daily said.

This phenomenon, it said, was due to women eating more nutritiously and taking part in more sport.

Similar growth in the average height of children prompted a rethink last year in Beijing on the height allowance for free bus rides.
    Thank god for better nutrition.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

more is good?? .

wow.. maybe I should enjoy some o that fun??

Comment

Clear evidence that there is a god and he finally got his act together..

Or maybe its just evolution.

more is good??
      More titties is always good.

Comment

So long as we're all evolving then.
        Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 05-04-2006, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Those are huge.

Lucky my boss wasn't standing behind me though.

Comment

Sweet jesus @ )..

If by mo0re titties you all mean that everyone should have some to share or play with then I couldn't I agree more .. I'm sure there are tenets about these things in nearly every belief system in the world, but with America having it's cosmetic surgery epidemic and the biggest national % of adult obesity in the world and Australia having the fattest babies in the world, if you guys are saying that biggest breasts are the goal.. and better nutrition means you end up with those bigger breasts.. well that's what you're saying.
            yup..more more more. ..hmm..I wonder what the Farang and sugar daddies with the fat exes say about this???

Comment

just cause u eat alot doesnt mean you eat well, they said higher nutrition.

and in hong kong there were countless chinese gargantuans way bigger the me and im almost 6'2
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

BL, don't be ridiculous. Everyone loves big titties. This isn't about Western oppression, tard.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

"Bra producers have been forced to offer bigger cup-sizes in China because improved nutrition is busting all previous chest measurement records.

"It's so different from the past when most young women would wear A- or B-cup bras," Triumph brand saleswoman Zhang Jing told the Shanghai Daily from the Landmark Plaza of China's commercial hub.

This phenomenon, it said, was due to women eating more nutritiously and taking part in more sport. "

Baloney. It is because of the contamination of chinese culture by western crap.

The Chinese are forgetting about the old ways, or they think the old ways are stupid.

The changes are beginning to show themselves.

You ever notice how there are no more kung fu stars? Where is the Jet Li of today? Where is the Jackie Chan of today? Where is the Bruce Lee of today?

China does not make them anymore. They are chasing the dollar now instead of physical perfection.

Comment

I've just seen someone lament both the contamination of Chinese culture by the West, and the shortage of Chinese movie stars, in the same thought.

My life is complete.

Comment

hmm, what I took away from this article is that it's a "pressing" demand.
                      "Arhat, I am your father..."
                      -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

It has nothing to do with the western cultural invasion and disruption of old Chinese values. You're all wrong.

Quite simply, this is a new approach to a very traditional Chinese concept. The provision of larger training pillows for "iron head" qi gong.

Arhat, I'm surprised. How you missed that, I'll never know.
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                          It has nothing to do with the western cultural invasion and disruption of old Chinese values. You're all wrong.

Quite simply, this is a new approach to a very traditional Chinese concept. The provision of larger training pillows for "iron head" qi gong.

Arhat, I'm surprised. How you missed that, I'll never know.
                          People think I am joking because I say things that go against conventional wisdom. OK. Sometimes I do say things that are odd. I am human. I like to have fun.

This is not one of those times.

What else is getting bigger in china other than titties? Aren't the people themselves getting bigger?

Why?

You will hear westerners talk about better nutrition blah blah. They don't know squat so they talk alot to baffle people with baloney.

What does kung fu do to your body? Many kung fu styles are about compression are they not? You compress your body low to the ground in a low stance. What happens if you take something and compress it? It gets smaller.

Old Chinese women have small titties because the old Chinese kung fu knowledge they have and use daily compresses their bodies. Now that they are forgetting the old ways, they no longer experience this compressive force in their daily lives.

Without kung fu compressive force squeezing their bodies, their titties and their bodies are getting bigger.

It is really simple. Trivial. You just have to realize that most western science and claims is a bunch of boneheads guessing at things. Don't take it personal if you are a western medical person. It is not your fault your teachers filled your head with junk.

Comment

Oh, no. If we're going to nominate this guy for anything it should be for this:

Originally posted by Happeh
                            I see lots of posts about physical facts. I think it is useful sometimes to forget about the facts and engage your mind on an imaginative or philosophical level.

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
                              Old Chinese women have small titties because the old Chinese kung fu knowledge they have and use daily compresses their bodies.
                              I love that. To the Quotes section. Such an honor.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X