No announcement yet.

zeitgeist the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey onesp1ng why dont u post your videos already? u seem to have enough time on your hands, you posted the other one with the quickness.

lets see what a gung fu expert like you is capable of, im interested in your skills. u know all about gung fu and what its for right? so u must at the very least have a strong punch and a swift kick right?

show us please
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

ok, sure. you challenge me to a fight, then say appalling, hideous things about people who use their gongfu to help and care for the public free of charge, day and night. no problem.

in fact, christmas is right around the corner. i should probably start looking for a present for you now too.
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lolo whatever, thats what i thought

and only someone like you would take an INVITATION to fight, as an insult.

and come on, stop making your teacher out to be wong fei hung, if he was anything close to the real deal u wouldnt be such a *****. or maybe u just a bad student lolo

Comment

bro it's you who's been running his mouth the whole time -- don't flip the script. i asked you who was "talking shit," as you phrased it. the reason i didn't get a response, is probably because the only person who really plays the superhero fighter role anymore on russbo these days is you.

what i said was, gongfu is not just for fighting.

what benefit is there to this agro nonesense anyway? if you want to fight, please go get in the ring or find people who are willing to fight with you. you can even grab a kwandao, walk outside, and show off your skills down the block for all i care, just stop the charade.

i don't know -- you probably have skill, like i said. honestly i don't really care if you can punch and kick someone well. but, you're so interested in the arts, it would seem natural that you do. i just hope you don't hurt someone for something stupid one of these days just to prove a point.

an "invitation" to fight? lol. you've got to be kidding! come on, really. there's no reason to feel as if you need to prove yourself to anyone. we should extend our hands to people more, not a closed fist.
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

talk about a charade, why dont u just stop the charade. first you talk like fighting and combat skills are only a part of gung fu and that your master says "some people never get past the fighting" then you use beating some guy up at a tournament as proof that your a good student or whatever your northern shaolin is better then wing lams lolo. then its not wing lam its wah lum who sucks to

u talk about how his vids arent a good rep of northern shaolin but u talk like this when all i wanted was to see what good northern is, apparently you cant even beat an instructional video.

and the way you act when i say you should come here and fight/spar cross hands whatever is laughable, what is the problem? u say i should find peeps to do that with around here and i do!! lolo

and of course there is more to gung fu then fighting, what kind of a dumbass are you? my oppinion is the same as its always been, the best results from the arts are due to training for combat, the best understanding of the arts is from the most talented fighters, its ALWAYS been that way. i dont know how someone can deny that but its funny that we have this convo, i guess u just are in denial

Comment

Maestro, Maestro, Maestro.

What are we going to do with you... Chill man.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Clone him and make the two talk to each other. they'll both be bloody pulps before the end of the hour. lol.

Comment

yawn..........
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Maestro u say the best gong fu is reached by fighters. How do u explain then that Sun Wu Kong is defeated by the Buddha?

AH AH I GET U HERE!

Comment

Russia vs America... , the great Pro Wrestling match

Ever get the feeling that all politics is just a show?

I am quite sure it is...

The establishment media just recycles more of the same crap to us in religion and politics. Take this VERY poignant video. It is old and simple by todays standards. Yet it's truthfulness is still unblemished after all these years....
                      Just exchange keyword COMMUNIST with TERRORIST and video is as modern and more exciting then Zeitgeist Addendum! For those who couldn't make it through it... watch this:
                      [ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=449294564876413449"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=449294564876413449[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                      X