zeitgeist the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zeitgeist the movie

i posted this thread here didnt know where else it belonged. i dunno if anyone else has ever seen this, but i thought that the information regarding 9/11 was very interesting and obviously blatantly disagreeing with all of the information DOC and IRON CROSS and others posted in the thread about the 9/11 attacks on the world trade center.

so doc i would be interested if u have seen this, if not, take 2 hours out of your day to check it out, its very interesting. alot of this information has been known to me for awhile, ive formed my own oppinions and did a decent amount of research on different aspects of the information provided

anyway alot of people know how i feel..regardless, i really want to know what doc has to say about the information, particularly in regards to 9/11 attacks
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

i think if you take a look back at the "911 is a joke" thread, you will see that doc's position is pretty clear.

he, like most, seem to support and maintain an "official story" that has been proven invalid by the very organization that was put in charge of the investigation (NIST) -- that is, after FEMA failed to explain, well, anything at all (except possible collapse initiation.) it was reported on tv and explained in books, they say, so most stick to FEMA's "panaking" anocdote.

they seem to dismiss the fact that, in their final 10,000 page report, NIST itself admitted that the "pancake theory" is an improbable hypothesis. basically they back the "offical account," which is an account that NIST and the US government don't even seem to agree with, and that's just that....
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

i know his position, thats why i said in the original post that alot of the info from this film disagrees with what he said in that thread, i just want him and others to watch this movie so we can have a discussion

espcially seeing how this is a political forum now instead a martial arts one.

Comment

Zeitgeist Addendum

The second part to Zeitgeist has been released which details the evil enslavement system the world banks have secured against every "civilized" nation in the world. If U know the names like Biderberg Group , or CFR or Tri-lateral commision U will quickly see how these eveil players are currently orchestrating the failure of America, todeeper enslave her population using DEBT as currency.

IF U HAVE NOT WATCHED ZEITGEIST, U SHOULD. IF U VALUE FREEDOM IN ANY WAY... just type the name, it's 100% free to watch and is 100% possibility of the most important thing for U to learn about in this life.

Anyone who is going to vote for either pres. candidate is a traitor to this country. BOTH support the NAU and the loss of sovereignty of America.

Listen to what RON PAUL has to say.

This is end of our last chance for this country to survive.

Listen to David Icke and Jordan Maxwell.

Comment

hey, hold on their brother, just wait a second.

zeitgeist is a very interesting and informative movie and it just happens i watched "zeitgeist part 2" or zeitgeist addendum today, it was also very informative.

but lets not talk about whos a traitor or a patriot or whatever. david icke is a little crazy but he is right about somethings

jordan maxwell on the other hand is right about alot of things is much more concise with what he says...usually lolo.

to me the bottom line is, most people that live at the top of the pyramid or even near it (like doc) dont care because nothing sucks for them. what really sucks for them?

i eat cup of noodles and drink water and rarely eat out and yknow live accordingly, most my protein comes from whey and dairy products..lolo the cheap shit.

but the the peeps at the higher levels of society could do whatever they want really, they dont have to buckle down, they dont have to live in mansions or drive beamers or whatever. but they do because they like it, and they feel entitled lolo

so..in the end, yeh were gonna be doomed to the same monetary system, probably untill robots become smart enough to kill us or we kill ourselves

but hey dont give up hope, and try not to rant as much as i do, makes u look bad being a newcomer

Comment

Maestro, impressive that you're showing compassion to newcomers.

You have definitely evolved over the years.

Oh, and I don't feel entitled, just so you know. I worked very hard for everything I have accomplished in life.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

it's very good that unlike the first part of zeitgeist this portion is accompanied by a positive message, actions for transformation, etc., instead of continued propaganda concerning the divisive nature of religion, the inherent corruption of the banking system, totalitarianism and globalization.

the message within also seems to fundamentally strike a sharp blow (excuse the pun) to the ideology perpetuated by some on this site about the role and purpose of gongfu practice.

however, with that said, we should probably wonder about the credibility of the movie as a whole. after-all, it does open and close with an oration of j. krishnamurti!, who everyone knows was just another out-of-date "sophist" quack. lol.. and jacque fresco, who's he? oh, i remember. isn't he that really smart "conspiracy nut" from florida?
              Last edited by onesp1ng; 10-20-2008, 08:31 AM.
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

gung fu training is whatever the individual whats out of it.

what 99% of it was made for on the other hand, isnt refutable, only to you onesp1ng, because your an idiot.

and doc i know u worked hard, but people work hard all the time. and i feel that more knowledge and experience etc does mean u should get more but how much more?

xing wei worked hard for his skills, did he deserve what u gave him? lolo

i dont believe deserve is a term that belongs in the real world anyway, but i dont know what else to say, i mean do all the africans deserve to be born into hellish poverty lolo. do catholic choir boys deserve to be raped.

anyway whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post

and doc i know u worked hard, but people work hard all the time. and i feel that more knowledge and experience etc does mean u should get more but how much more?
                  It's based upon what the market needs, and what it will pay for.

There are people out there who have made one hell of a lot more money than I, with a lot less sacrifice, intelligence, and drive. So I understand what you're saying.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

Zeitgeist , David ICKE, and treasonous pres. Canidates

First let me open with this...

I too used to believe David ICKE was crazy.
                    I actually made fun of him for about 4 1/2 to 5 years.
                    I totally agreed with him except on one point.
                    And I know i know where u stopped listening to him my friend Maestro...
                    At the reptilian agenda
                    4.5 years I made fun of his info on the reptilian agenda with only my closest "conspiracy buff" friends.
                    BUT , I listened to what he said. AND I looked around , calling him mad all along...
                    But in my excitement to make fun of something that was so out of my paradigm that I too couldn't believe it, I realized that there was something to it.

I found the clues everywhere he said existed, I mean EVERYWHERE.

And along the way , I realized I was the fool. and Icke was right.

I can tell by the Doc's response U aren't as "judgemental" as maybe U once were, so I ask U give the mad man another chance.

I just saw him live Oct 1 here in LA

Standing room , overfilled, standing ovation.

For a madman , there are now a lot of us who believe him.

So on to my next point. I say Traitor for a reason. It makes people think and look. Even if they feel some "negative" energy from it. Good. Explore why and maybe U too may feel why I would chose these words to describe these people and anyone who would actually waste there time and vote for these treasonous slime.

Even Hitler was a good orator... Didn't make him a good person.

This is my Zeitgeist

Comment

Hope

I just read your post again my friend...
                      Newcomer here only.

I am filled with hope.

That's why I do what i do.

Comment

give it a week or two and he'll be challenging you to a fight...because...hell!! that's what gongfu is for!! only problem is you'll have to go to connecticut to see him. "hope" you live close.
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Zetgeist Addendum

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912&ei=S6H9SLD6NJD 8qAP59OAE&q=zeitgeist+addendum"]Zeitgeist: Addendum[/ame]

Comment

Why U should vote for NEITHER Obama or McCain

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqOpeRnvvNo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqOpeRnvvNo&feature=related[/ame]
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6P0zem1GW8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6P0zem1GW8[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2XTEibSu40"]YouTube - BOUGHT AND SOLD[/ame]

This is what both McCain AND Obama want to bring to America:
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKwH3kJew4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKwH3kJew4[/ame]

Comment

POLICE STATE is being sold, question is will U buy it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nPmDkdvS-U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nPmDkdvS-U[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X