Interntaional Kung Fu Federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interntaional Kung Fu Federation

I got this in the mail. Found it interesting, for a reason that I've yet been able to "put my finger on".

To: Kung Fu Masters
    Officials of Kung Fu Organizations, Sport Ministries and
    National Olympic Committees

Dear Sirs,

We would like to draw your attention to a DECLARATION made jointly by the International Kung Fu Federation (IKF) along with its members - 24 International and over 200 National Kung Fu and Tai Chi Organizations.

DEAR FRIENDS

Today we would like to state proudly that we have succeeded our wish in achieving the greatest unity of the National and International Kung Fu and Tai Chi organizations. Thus, the World Kung Fu and Tai Chi Championships will be held only by the International Kung Fu Federation (IKF). In this regard, the IKF invites all the Kung Fu and Tai Chi organizations to join this unity.

We would like to inform the officials of the National Olympic Committees and Sport Ministries that the International Kung Fu Federation does not permit any private organization to hold World Kung Fu and Tai Chi Championships and we request you not to recognize officially such kind of tournament of any organization with its 10 or 20 representatives on business purpose.

We would like to inform Kung Fu and Tai Chi Masters that the World Kung Fu and Tai Chi Championships held only by the International Kung Fu Federation are approved by 24 International Kung Fu and Tai Chi Organizations.

Regards,

IKF Masters Board
    4th February 2006
    So, who are these people and why should I care? And what gives them the right to make such a ridiculous declaration?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Perhaps they are making this statement so in order for wushu practioners, that want to go to the olympics, will participate in IKF tournaments thusly generating money revenues for the IKF. Basically they are tyring to make a monopoly. If you want to get into the olympics (if wushu is accepted) you have to participate in an IKF tournament before hand to qualify. lousy bas tards
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

The word "audacity" comes to mind. I just find this kind of surprising.

And then again, I don't.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I agree it does take some balls to say you are the offical preliminary olympic qualifing tournament. But what other association out there is gonna do that?...none...So from a business standpoint its a good move but from my moral standpoint it ****ed up. Thats why people like me and you (from what I know of you) won't do so well in busy. We are too nice.

Comment

I agree it does take some balls to say you are the offical preliminary olympic qualifing tournament. But what other association out there is gonna do that?...none...So from a business standpoint its a good move but from my moral standpoint its ****ed up. Thats why people like me and you (from what I know of you) won't do so well in business. We are too nice.

Comment

I don't think anyone in the temple, or China for that matter, cares. They're laughing their asses off, if I know them. And as for a business move, well, something like this would influence stupid people.

Though god knows there's a lot of them out there.

russbo.com

Comment

I'm sure the IWuF is fully amused.
              practice wu de

Comment

International Wushu Federation, they are the ones that hold worlds. Sanshou, Wushu (neo), and traditional.
                practice wu de

Comment

You know, you could have used google to find your answer, it might also help with that problem you have with the blueness of some of your extremities.
                  practice wu de

Comment

Kohls Workday Login

Kohls Workday Login is an online portal that enables Kohl’s employees to access and manage their work-related information and tasks from a centralized platform.

Comment

The American department store chain Kohl's (stylized as KOHL'S) is run by Kohl's Corporation. having 1,162 sites as of December 2021, it is the biggest department store chain in the US, having stores in every state save Hawaii.

Comment

Kohls Criticism is committed to giving improved result and works to its clients to shape their purchasing event huge and has gone to a client justification review named the Kohl's Input Overview.​

Comment

When you're setting goals, think about both process and outcome goals. "Walk every day for 30 minutes" is an example of a process goal. Try BioLean Weight loss Formula

Comment

Working...
                          X