X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immortality

Here is something a bit different.

http://www.alexchiu.com/

Better to copy the articles and paste them into the forum. These links don't last forever (and we have plenty of space). I can't get into this from China. Oh, yes, I am in China.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Doc,

the guy is here in California, and it is his website. I don't really want to copy the whole website. However, I am entering the link again, because when you click on the first one it shows 3 forward slashes instead of 2. Something got screwed up.

Sorry for that.

I tested the link below after publishing and it works fine.

Uwe

Comment

Thought it was just a small article. I see now.

This reminds me of an old friend, who also idolized Tesla, and had little animated gifs on his website. Steve knows him, lol....

At least Alex had the balls to put his face on the site. I'm impressed with that.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I agree with that one doc.

Enjoy China!

Incidentally where in China are you now?

Uwe

Comment

I'm in Beijing, getting ready to head to Shaolin.

If I remember correctly, from my old friend's web site (who was a genuine schizophrenic, from what I gathered), Tesla, who most definitely was a genius, and who certainly did not receive the credit for his work that he should have, might have gotten involved somewhat in this immortality nonsense, with respect to his electricity work. But I'm not sure.

russbo.com

Comment

Interesting site. I wouldnt call it total nonsense, lets give alex a chance here. After his 120th birthday, maybe i'll look into wearing his immortality rings. But right now..... how old is the guy 35? I'm all for the benefits of electromagnetic therapy but to claim such a thing will make you immortal is more than a bit unfounded at the moment. Oh well, to each his own. I even looked at this guys I Ching site, that thing is mind blowing... Our friend seems to be one of the few sensationalistic people on the internet who isnt trying to turn a profit. All the I Ching info is free and man is there a lot of it.....
              Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
              X