Fun New Games..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no biggie...

Blackjack should be no big deal to beat my score. Try to beat 1180 on Bloody Pingu, not an easy one to beat, huh?
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

not at all. I am thinkin you guys are the luckiest gamers ever. With random mines, perfect pinguin shots, I figure something more must be at work than just immense skill.

As for Blackjack, everytime I go back, the dealer cheats! I get a 20, the dealer gets a blackjack! 3 Blackjacks in a row, that dealer had! I get a 19, the dealer gets 20! It's a conspiracy, I tell's ya.
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Bloody Pingu Champ Again!!

1258 on Bloody Pingu
        Beat That!
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

lol, are you guys playing a different version?

Oh, and how come some of the threads show that they are locked (even though they aren't)
          practice wu de

Comment

Colliseum Fun

Still cannot figure out how most of Onesp1ng scores were done, but he beat my Tetris Score and I almost doubled his back, but I got bored after I was past 8000. Come to the Colliseum and beat some of his 36 Records

Comment

I've got my records and I think that is the best I am gonna get.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                I've got my records and I think that is the best I am gonna get.

You need to do better than Turkey Shoot Champ. I just beat my own Tetris Score.

Try to beat my Funky Pong Score, LOL.

Comment

There is without a doubt some sort of Funky Pong secret that your keeping, and I very much dislike you for it. I mean, I played that game for hours and reached...9?

g
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
                    There is without a doubt some sort of Funky Pong secret that your keeping, and I very much dislike you for it. I mean, I played that game for hours and reached...9?

g
                    Come on, you even emailed me and I told you the secret. You just did not like the answer.

Comment

Your right, cause it was inadequate...and still is.

but I'm still the champ...oh well...

g
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I beat your mac man... why it changed my score I can't say. I had 5, ooo up.
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Tetris Champ Again...

It's okay I beat your Tetris Score AGAIN!

Comment

sorry haven't been around enough but where are the games?, gona have to beat all your scores

Comment

Look in the Announcements and Technical Support section, Discussion Forum Updates, or, here:

Lots has happened since you've been gone. Welcome back, have fun.

And kick some ass in the Colliseum. We want to see tears. Onesp1ng tears.
                              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                              russbo.com

Comment

hey don't worry doc, i got alot of free time on my hands at work, so i'm already working my way up to beat onesp1ng

Comment

Working...
                                X