No announcement yet.

Fun New Games..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inevitable, you biscotti! Magatack was my most prized win! 600 something? You are insane.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
      Inevitable, you biscotti! Magatack was my most prized win! 600 something? You are insane.

I was pretty proud of my Tetris score, he beat that too, now just try to beat my Funky Pong score of 999.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

hahaha, i got way too much free time on my hands, but it took a while

i'll try that funky pong on my lunch break, but thats an insane score

Comment

Tetris Champ Again...

Are we going to go back and forth on Tetris? I am Champ again, not sure how much higher I can go.
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat

654 on Magatack!?! That is insane. How the hell you do that? I was tired of shooting after 100.

Comment

yeah, steve i think were gonna go back and forth, on tetris, megattack now thats hard, luckily my pc is slow

Comment

Originally posted by Inevitable
                yeah, steve i think were gonna go back and forth, on tetris, megattack now thats hard, luckily my pc is slow
                Try to beat my Tetris score now.

Comment

lol, I guess my conquests are in lame games....
                  practice wu de

Comment

Mine too. Turkey shoot? Who the eff cares?

Comment

How come no one is playing games in Colliseum? Plumflower is trying to take my Bloody Pingu Crown. Doc, we need another link to the Colliseum in the menu. My Tetris Score can't be beat now.

Comment

My feeling is that we should be betting on these things... with odds. Like, who will beat what score first.... perhaps with time frames in mind... and side bets..

g
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Oh, I think it'd be cool to set up some odds regarding who will be the next "Colliseum King" ... by dethroning me...

g
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I don't know who's got the time to dethrone you....

purpose something
                            practice wu de

Comment

Tetris Challange..

Somebody Beat My High Score in Tetris.... Please.

Comment

I'd rather kill myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X