• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd also rather kill myself.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng
      I'd also rather kill myself.
      Oh, do I finally have a score you can't beat?
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Reality is harsh but often ... well, you know.... mmmm, yeah that score will be hard to beat!

But i'm off to take one of your others right ...... now. bye bye//

g
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Anyone else going to play all the new games in the Colliseum? Try to beat some of my High Scores...
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

HAHAHA I would but I can't...DCX has finally caught on to my hours of online tom foolery and blocked out the colliseum. I have other things I should do when I go home so I guess i wont be in the colliseum anymore.
            "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

DCX? I haven't done anything to screw up admission to the colliseum, have I?

I'll get the new store running with the colliseum, soon, once the programming is stable. I don't want to mess with it from Asia because of my internet connection. Have to make sure that it will work.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

The Chrysler 300c is the sexiest old man's car I've ever seen.
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Which is why I don't drive one.

And, Mercedes, well, the quality has gone down, and, it's just not my "image".

I do have two jeeps though. Love those.
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

Jeep Wranglers are awesome...I am actually working on the new one that comes out in 2007 it has 4 doors....kinda and i mean vaguely resembles the Hummer but not as big and bulky. So far it looks pretty nice and the interiors are a huge step up from where they used to be...NAV systems and all sorts of other stuff that you usually had to get after market...well its cool if you have the money for all that but even a standard one.........uh.......wow i am that guy.....i'd send you a picture but id probably get fired!
                    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Whoa! The Imperial blends the sexyness of the 300c with a luxury sedan...I am impressed with the class it looks to have, but I am not sure if I prefer it over the 300c. Black and chrome 300c with a vertical grill? Just call me Batman.
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

If you guys have so many cars.....I could always....take one.....off...your hands??

Who should I email first? I can go pick it up or we can have it delivered. I'm laid back, you know..? Whatever's better for you..!!
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Come beat some of my scores

No one seems to be playing in the Colliseum anymore. Check out the games and play. Go to "Member Services" and Click on "Colliseum".

Comment

how bout the inferno
                            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

not fun

The Inferno is not that exciting. It's the same thing over and over.

Comment

every game is the same thing over and over. in fighting games u fight. in racing games u race. in sports games u play sports.

and the inferno gets better the more powerful u get, if some of the brawlers got to 25 like me we could have fun, i dont see anyone surpassing me in that game anyway though
                                "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
                                X