Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??

wow what happen to all the posts

Xanthic, we're all on vacation. In Thailand, actually. All of us. And we're all chasing girls. Young ones. Of indeterminate morals and values. Doc would have it no other way.

When you get older, you can go on vacation too. The gang will teach you everything you need to know.

Once they get back from vacation.

So, while we're all away, you are going to have to keep the russbo.com forum alive.

Good luck. See you soon.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

lol

ummmmmm lmao you cant be for real????? are you??? umm well if it isnt a joke sure i will......... wair dear god man every one??? well you probaly posted this note like last month i havent been on ina while but ummm ay sure i will i guess................................

Comment

youre doing a good job so far xanthic

dave
        simple and natural is my method,
        true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

Not bad. Though, in my opinion, he can do better. Since we're all going to be on vacation for another month or so, he's got his work cut out for him.

I think he can do it.

I think....
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Doc, did you leave your case of trojan's in the Vegas office before going on vacation? If so this trip might be a bit bad for you in the longrun. I opted out of the sojourn in thailand to spend the rest of my summer in luxurious connecticut before moving to the greater L.A. area. Woe is me. Woe is me.

But seriously doc isn't more than 50% of the population of Bangkok hiv positive? Who knows maybe that means the city will be much cleaner in ten years.
            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Ah, you're making assumptions. You shouldn't do that, lol. My interaction with these girls is very limited, to say the least.

As for HIV infection rates, in some areas it's higher than fifty percent. In others, it's a lot lower. The Thai government has done a fairly decent job of educating people; from what I hear, these girls who work in the "lady bars" (mostly hookers), get HIV tested fairly regularly. They're afraid of it, and from what they tell me, they take all the necessary precautions. But, a negative HIV test really doesn't mean anything, as it can take upwards of six months for an infected person to turn HIV positive. It's still a frightening issue.

It's really an issue not only in Thailand, but in Asia as well. You think of Thailand as prostitute heaven, but, in reality, there are far more in China. Everywhere you go in Beijing, there are nightclubs, karaoke bars, massage parlors, hostess bars, disco's, etc. Inside, you'll find all sorts of young girls, some of whom provide "special service". In some places, they all provide special service, in others, they don't, all to varying degrees. The problem is, these girls are everywhere. You just never know what they do and don't do. It's a far more commonplace, and acceptable, thing out here. Poverty does that to a population. And, it's found to be acceptable to this population; the local populace takes serious advantage of these opportunities. It's just not as "taboo" as it is in the US. You can go into a four star respected hotel massage/hair salon for a massage, find some young cutie that looks pure, sweet and innocent, and get propositioned for "special services". It's all pretty bizarre.

It gets even more bizarre in Thailand, where, in some of these lady bars, you find more men than ladies. And I mean "lady men", or "male ladies". In some bars, they are all transvestites and/or transexuals. Some of these guys are hilariously hideous, others are far more "beautiful" than the real ladies. And, sometimes it's really hard to tell them apart. My general rule of thumb in Thailand is, if they're really beautiful, have really long hair, or have breasts, they tend to be men. Also, the men tend to do a better job with cosmetics then the real women do, lol. Of course, to the trained eye, you can differentiate them. The men have a different laryngeal structure, and a different shape to their pelvis. But, I've seen many a tourist walking arm in arm with one of these guys, thinking he's got quite the babe. All very humorous. I find it terribly entertaining to people watch in some of the Thai towns.

russbo.com

Comment

Some of these "lady-boys" start taking hormones at age 11 or 12 before puberty set in, you can buy the stuff over the counter! Because of it some men have bigger breasts (real ones) than the women. Caveat emptor--Let the buyer beware!

Comment

Working...
                X